35 🥀 you are all the mother i need

I haven't told Henry that my birth parents are in Chicago and that I saw my mom

I was gonna tell him when I got back but I didn't want to dump my mommy and daddy issues on him.

Cause if I tell him what happened, he would get tired of me quick and I don't want that.

It hurts doing this to him cause it feels like I'm cheating on him with this secret.

I told my aunt and she's not happy at all cause it turns out that my parents want me back but I don't want that.

My aunt says that if they try getting full custody of me than she'll just tell the judge about all the bad things my parents have done over the years and with me.

"Hey Henry I want to let you know that I'm coming over." I told him and hung up the phone before he can even respond to anything.

I walk downstairs to see my aunt sobbing quietly and drinking a glass of wine that is probably not even her first glass.

"Mom." I say and that causes her to look up and her eyes widen and I'm as shocked as she is right now.

"Did I wake you?" She ask and I shake my head and walk towards her and hug her and she sobs into my shoulder.

"I don't want to lose you." She cries out and some of my own tears fall too cause I don't want to leave my mom.

I have accepted that she is my mom no matter what anyone says.

"You won't mom cause your all the mother I need." I tell her and she takes my face in her hands and smiles and that makes me smile too she kisses my cheek and puts her forehead on mine.

"I love you." "I love you too."

I need to tell Henry the truth.

Lily just barged into my room and took her clothes off and cuddled me under the covers and I hold her

"You want to tell me why your here even though I don't mind." I ask her and she nods lifting her head off my chest and looks at me.

"Remember when I came back and we had sex." She says and instantly smile at that memory and she blushes when she sees me smile knowing I'm thinking about it.

"Yes I remember." I tell her and her smile drops and my smile drops too.

"I saw my birth mom at the mall before I came back here." She says and I quickly sit up cause Lily told me about what happened with her birth parents.

"There's more, my parents are back in Chicago and they want full custody of me but my mom is fighting them on it." Her voice cracks and I hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She cries out and I shake my head cause non of this is her fault.

"It's not your fault and your birth parents aren't getting custody of you." I promise her and she nods and I hug her wanting to comfort her the best way I can.

I won't let them take her.

------Author's note------

Lily's birth parents suck!

Avah
Words: 546