1 🥀 party run in

"I am not going to a party Scar" I complain to my best friend Scarlett who is trying to get me to go to my ex best friend Henry Whitlock's party tonight

I haven't talked to him since he broke up our friendship to be popular.

So it would be weird to go to his party, also I hate parties since I'm a huge introvert.

I rather spend my Saturday nights watching murder mystery movies, while eating Chinese food or eating Chinese food while listening to murder podcasts.

That's just who I am!

"I know you and Henry aren't best friends anymore, but it's our senior year and you haven't been to a party EVER!" Scar explains and I get where she's coming from.

It is our senior year, we should enjoy it!

"But what if I see Henry there and he sees me too?" I ask anxiously cause I don't know what I would do if we locked eyes with each other.

"Fuck him Lily!, if you see him just ignore him and have fun, you deserve it" Scar advises me and she's right, I should enjoy myself for once.

Also I shouldn't let Henry get in my way of having a good time.

"Okay I'll do it" I tell her and Scar squeals like an idiot right when our other two best friends Madelyn and Noah come into my room and sit by us.

"What's going on here?" Noah asks and I already know that Scar will just say it for me.

"I got Lily to go to Henry Whitlock's party tonight" Scar says and they all smile and cheer like they've been praying for this.

"Alright if your gonna go to this party Lily you gonna need to wear something more...girly" Madelyn says and that is something I can't agree to.

"Nope!" I quickly say ending this discussion and the girls sigh knowing that this is not gonna happen.

Good they're learning now!

I go into my closet and put on a white silk dress with a sweater jacket over it and some converses.

I put my hair in a neat bun and put some lip gloss on since I don't really do makeup.

"Okay I'm ready" I announce and the girls look over me and once they approve...well kind of approve of my outfit but they know they can't fight me on it.

Madelyn is wearing a light blue lace dress with some heels that are of course blue, while Scarlett wears a black skirt with some lace black leggings and white crop top with sleeves and black boots.Noah is wearing jeans a white crop top with a giants jacket and sneakers.

"Alright let's roll" we head downstairs and I say goodbye to my aunt and we get in the car and Noah drives with Madelyn in the passenger seat and I'm in the backseat with Scar.

Once we get to Henry's home I see his huge house looking like a mess and we get out I see some kids throw up and I can clearly tell they're freshmens.

We get inside and I feel Madelyn take ahold of my hand cause they know about how bad my anxiety can get when around a lot of people.

We make our way to the kitchen and I grab a cup and fill it with juice cause I don't really drink.

"Attention everyone!" I hear a way to familiar voice yell and it's coming from the living room.

I feel the girls stare on me and I nod wanting to see what he says and two of my friends take each of my hands and we all make our way to the living room to see four very familiar boys on top of a stage that was brought in.

People know them since they're the most popular guys of Meadowlark academy.

First we have the leader Henry Whitlock, the comedian Sebastian Forbes, the sarcastic asshole Max Duke, and lastly the childish one Liam Calloway who is also Scar's brother.

"Thanks everyone for coming to my house for us seniors first party of our last year at Meadowlark academy" Henry says into the mic and everyone cheers and they get off the stage and I see Max notice us and when I say us I mean Scarlett, since they love pissing each other off and they hate each other.

I see all of them make their way towards us and when Henry notices me his smile fades and to make it worse he has a girl under his arm and she glares at me.

Okay I knew coming here was a bad idea!

The girls glare back at the girl and she sinks in fear.

I have some really good friends!

"Hello princess it's a pleasure to see you here" Max taunts Scar and I grab Noah's hand feeling my anxiety pipe up and she looks at me in concern.

"You okay?" She whispers into my ear and I need air but I don't wanna be alone either.

"I need air" I whisper back into her ear and she nods and I can feel Henry's gaze on me as Noah pulls me away from the commotion going on there.

Noah pulls me into a bathroom and helps me take a few deep breaths and I thankfully calm down.

"You alright?" She ask me and I look in the mirror and take just a few more deep breaths for precaution and once I know I'm fine I nod and she looks at me through just to make sure I'm really okay.

I see the look of approval when she sees I'm alright now and we leave the bathroom and we head back to the girls to see Henry look at me with concern but I avoid his gaze at all times.

"Come girls let's dance, and get away from them" Scar says the last part mostly to Max and drag us all to the dance floor and we dance but I turn around to see Henry's eyes only on me as he makes out with the girl that was under his arm earlier.

God what did this run in do to me and Henry?

——————Author's note——————

How do you like this chapter?

Also how do you like Lily?

Avah
Words: 1053