37 🥀 decisions are made

I'm stressing like crazy right now

I just got accepted into Princeton but Max also just got accepted into Yale.

Those places are very far from each other and that means we would have to do long distance relationship.

I know how those relationships go when your far apart from each other.

You guys lose communication and barely see each other from the time differences.

And there is a good chance that one of us cheat and get emotionally involved with different people and that ends our relationship.

I can't risk my relationship for just long distance, even though I have wanted to go to Princeton since I was little and I wanted to become a business woman.

The thing is that Max doesn't know that I got accepted into my dream college and Max already told me that he got accepted into Yale.

He's waiting for me to tell him what I got accepted in.

But there is another problem I also got accepted into Yale cause I needed a safe option just incase I didn't get into Princeton.

If I decide to go to Yale with Max than we'll be okay, but Princeton is my dream school my parents have been helping me get to my dream.

I need to talk to Max about this cause this is not just my decision.

It involves Max too cause where ever we go it's gonna affect our relationship.

I know I don't want long distance cause it always causes problems for the couple, and like said before I won't risk our relationship for a school.

I lay in his bed in just one of his shirts that smells just like him.

"Scar what's going on in your pretty little head?" Max ask me and I look at him and decided we need to talk about this.

"I got accepted into Princeton." I tell him and his face morphs into understanding.

Since I was kid I knew that Scarlett wanted to go to Princeton

I support her decisions a hundred percent but we're together now.

And I want a life with her and to come home to her everyday.

I want to have kids with her and spend time with them all as a family.

"Wow congratulation!" I tell her and she smiles nervously.

"Yeah but I also got accepted into Yale, but Princeton is my dream school but your my everything and I don't want to lose you ever." She rambled but I put my hand over her mouth to shut down her rant.

"I know that long distance relationships don't usually work out but we will." I tell her but she shakes her head.

"No, I always thought that Princeton was my dream but then you came into the picture and became a bigger dream than Princeton could ever be, and like you said I can study in business anywhere so why not Yale." Scar explains and I look at her shock but happy and I kiss the daylight out of her.

I don't deserve this girl.

------Author's note------

They warm my heart so much.

Avah
Words: 519