30 🥀 i love you just the way you are

I am really missing Lily right now

I haven't notice how attach I have become to Lily.

It's like I need her around me 24/7, I have no idea if that's a bad thing or not.

It feels like forever since she's been gone even though she has only been gone for an hour at least.

My parents are out of town for the weekend which them being gone all the time is nothing new.

Should I call Lily?

I don't want to disturb her peace by acting so clingy towards her.

But I'm really missing her right now, like a massive lot.

Right before I press the call button on her contact the bedroom door opens and Lily walks in wearing a long trench coat and is also surprisingly wearing high heels but not too high.

I remember that I gave Lily a key to my house a few weeks ago.

But what I'm wondering now is why is Lily dressed like this?

Cause don't get me wrong she is definitely turning me on right now.

"Why are you wearing a long trench coat right now?" I ask her needing to know what's even happening right now.

"I'm ready for you Henry." She says and my eyes widen when she lets her coat go and she's standing in front of me in a white 2 piece lingerie.

She looks so sexy right now, that I just want to eat her up.

The way the bra hold her perfect size cup and I just want to grab it so I get up and walk towards her and once I'm in front of her I look down at her.

"Are you sure?" I ask her needing to make sure that this is what she really wants to do and she nods and the look on her face says she's telling the truth so I quickly unclip the bra and let it drop to the floor.

I pick her up and she gasp and wraps her arms around my neck and she wraps her legs around my waist.

We start making out and I grip her ass and she jumps out of surprise.

I kiss me way down her neck and I carefully lay her down on the bed and I get between her legs and start planting kisses on the inside of her thighs and she moans when I press my thumb down on her clit.

I tear her thong off and she gasp and moan when I lick her pussy and just like I thought she was so wet right now.

"That was expensive just so you know." She says and I pay her no mind cause she knows that I'll just buy her more so she doesn't bother saying anything else.

When I know it's time to fuck her I grab a condom from my drawer and slip my boxers down and she looks at my cock with wide eyes.

"I don't think that's gonna fit." She says but I tell her I'll make it fit and I put it on and then slide into her and she hisses but I kiss her to distract her from the pain.

And once I know she's good I start sliding in and out at a faster pace and I kiss her neck and she moans and I moan too.

Lily Monroe is all I need.

------Author's note------

That was hot!

Avah
Words: 573