36 🥀 you promise me this cause you owe me this

I have made a tough decision

My mom and Sebastian are definitely not gonna be happy about what I'm gonna do.

I love Sebastian, I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I know that Sebastian would never hurt me the way my dad has hurt me and my mom.

If I don't do this then my mom and me will never see peace again, cause I know that my dad is not gonna be stopped by restraining orders.

My dad will keep coming after us until we are miserable and sad and have nothing just like before.

My dad doesn't like that we are now happy from him not being here so he wants to make sure we are suffering.

"I'm going over to Scar's house Seb so you don't have to worry about me." I tell him on the phone and I hate lying to him cause it makes me think of my dad cause he would lie to my mom all the time.

"Okay have fun and be safe on the drive back." He tells me being so worried about me and I love that about him.

"I love you." I tell him and he chuckles and says it back and I hang up the phone.

I get to the address that my dad texted me and I get out the car and knock on the door and it clicks unlocked and I open the door and walk in.

"Hello." I call out hoping someone is here cause this place is really creepy to me.

"Right here darling." I turn around to see my dad sitting on a chair and I walk towards him cautiously.

"What did you need to talk about?" He ask still having that wicked smile on his face that would make anyones skin crawl.

"I want you to back off from my mom and me, I want you to leave us the hell alone." I yell at him and his eyes widen.

I'm done being afraid of him.

I know that Madelyn lied when she said that she was going over to Scarlett's house

I know that cause Scar called to ask what Madelyn is doing and if she wanted to hang out.

So now I'm waiting on the couch for her to get back so I can finally confront her.

I hear the front door open but I don't turn to look at her.

"I know you know that I wasn't with Scarlett." She says sitting down next to me and I look at her.

"Where were you?" I ask her getting straight to the point of this.

"I went to see my dad and I got him to finally let me and my mom go and he is fleeing to somewhere else." She says and that makes me shoot up from the couch and I look at her worried and confuse on why she did that.

"You could have gotten hurt Mads." I tell her and she nods and wipes her tears and I sigh and I hug her and she hugs me back.

"I love you." I whisper into her ear.

Madelyn Van Burren is strong as hell.

------Author's note------

I know that Madelyn was doing the best thing.

Avah
Words: 545