13 🥀 i guess were more than enemies?

"Come on Liam I need you to take me

"Come on Liam I need you to take me." I beg my brother to take me to a 'place' in the city.

But he said he can't cause he has a huge test to study for.

Damn it!

"I can't Scar I'm sorry." He says and I pout cause I have nobody to take me now.

"Wait I know who can take you into the city." Liam says and my eyes light up at mention of someone being able to take me into the city.

"Who is it?" I ask impatient cause where I'm going is really important to me and not even the girls know about it.

"Max can take you." Once he says the name of my all time enemy I instantly start shaking my head back and forth meaning that idea is definitely not happening.

"No, Nope!, Max Duke is not driving me into the city." I say with a mad expression cause it's not gonna happen cause Max is not gonna take me.

I will literally miss this event just so I don't have to see Max's face.

"Scarlett is this place your going to really important?" He ask and I sigh knowing the place I'm going to is actually super important and I can't miss this opportunity.

"Then he's taking you and I have already texted him to come get you and he'll be here in 3 minutes so...bye." He says quickly and before I can hurt him he's already in his room and locked the door.

Fuck brothers!

I decide to get this ride with Max over with, cause all he's doing is dropping me off at the place I need to be at and he won't see anything.

The doorbell rings and I head downstairs and open the door to see a bored Max standing there.

We have not talked about what happened at his house some time ago.

I can't believe he has been pretending to be my enemy just so he can talk to me.

To be honest the thought alone is actually really sweet.

Did I just say sweet?

And it went with Max.

Wow!

What is happening to me?

"I suppose you are here to drive me into the city." I say and he nods wearing a bored expression still.

"Bye Liam!" I yell for Liam and he yells back and I makes sure my bag has everything I need and once I know I have everything I need we leave and I make sure to lock the door.

I get into his car and buckle up and he does the same and he starts driving and we just sit in awkward silence and I hate it.

"So I think you should put the gps for where your going into my phone?" He says and I just realized that I never putted my gps in so he's been driving to practically nowhere so I pick up his phone but realize I don't know his password.

"What's your password?" I ask him and he looks over at me and glances between the phone and me and I look at him confuse.

"Princess." He says in a short answer and I put it in and it worked but then I realize that he calls me 'princess' all the time to piss me off.

What is going on?

------Author's note------

Looks like Scarlett is finally piecing the puzzle together.

Avah
Words: 571