32 🥀 you can have my body, and my soul

I am thinking that I have been being to clingy towards Max

But he hasn't said anything about it yet.

The thing is that I have had boyfriends before but we would never make it to the stage that we want to spend every second together.

I have also been leaving the house to give Noah and Liam space cause they have been going at it like nasty rabbits.

I mean I know that I support their relationship but doesn't mean that I want to hear my best friends moans from the walls.

I decided to head to Max's house and have a chat with Max about if I'm being to clingy towards him lately.

I love Max so much!

And if I burden him then I will lose him forever, and I really don't want that to happen.

Because Max is someone I want to live and love for the rest of my life with and if I do anything to risk our relationship then I would be destroyed.

I knock on his door to see if he's here his parents are back in town but they'll be working late, and the reason I know that is cause Max has told me before especially since his parents work a lot when they get back from any trip of theirs.

The door opens and there stands Max in all his glory that almost makes me wanna drool a bit or have my mouth wide open at the sweet sight in front of me.

"Hey Princess come in." He invites me in and I gladly walk in cause I need to do this if I wanna save our relationship.

"We need to talk Max, and it's very important and it's about our relationship." I tell him and he looks shocked but nods understanding and closes the door and we sit on the couch facing each other.

Here goes nothing.

I'm happy to see Scar, but I can't help but see that she looks kind of nervous about something

"What's wrong Scar?" I ask her and she bites her bottom lip out of nervousness which she does a lot when she's nervous.

"What I'm about to ask you something important and I need you to tell me the honest truth about it." She says to me and I'm confused but I still nod.

"Am I too clingy towards you?" She asks me and I'm kind of shock of her sudden question.

"Is that all?" I ask her and she nods having that still nervous look on her face but I can't help but chuckle but the look she has on her face makes me quickly cover it up.

"You are not too clingy towards me, and if were being honest I should be the one to be nervous about being too clingy towards you." I tell her and it's true I can get insecure too.

"Really?" She ask with her signature pout on her face and I nod and she quickly kisses me and I kiss her back wanting her body, and soul.

I can't get enough of her.

------Author's note------

They kill me.

Avah
Words: 525