42 🥀 Epilogue pt.1 (Charlotte and Finn)

"Darcy slow down!" I yell after my six year old daughter

Yeah you heard right.

Finn and I are very much still together.

And we have two kids, a boy and a girl.

"Lottie you know she's high on sugar." My husband tells me walking next to me holding our 5 year old son who is just laughing at all the people dressed up as Disney characters.

We finally catch up with Darcy and I hold her hand so she doesn't get lost again.

I love my kids so much, I really do.

But kids are stressful but you love them to much.

Let me tell you what has happened over the last few years.

After college Finn and I moved back to Chicago, he became a professional hockey player and I became a chef cause it was my passion, when are careers were going good Finn proposed to me in Barcelona and not to long after I got pregnant with our first child Darcy and a year later I got pregnant with our youngest Rory.

They are so adorable that it literally hurts me.

I cut my parents out of my life and my kids still have great amazing grandparents on their daddy's side.

Our kids have some of our traits apart of their personalities but they are still their own person.

"I love Disneyland mommy." Darcy whispers in her sleepy voice and I look at Finn to see a sleeping Rory in his arms and we share a look and we know it's time to go back to the hotel.

I love the life I made cause Finn is apart of that life.

------Author's note------

I love the Sullivan family!

Avah
Words: 285