46 🥀 Epilogue pt.5 (Lily and Henry)

"GO DADDY!" The kids yell and Charlotte and me look at them shock

Damn who knew kids were this passionate about hockey.

"Kids are something else." Charlie says and I nod in agreement.

I'm holding Astrid in my lap and Charlie is holding her and Finn's son Conor.

While Venus and Darcy cheer for their dads who are beating the other team.

Let me tell you what has happen over the last few years.

After college Henry and I moved back to Chicago, Henry became a professional hockey player and I became an investigator, and then when are careers were going good he proposed to me in Bali and not too long after I got pregnant with our first child Venus and then got pregnant with our youngest Astrid.

Venus is 7 and Astrid is 6, and they are so close but so opposite.

When the game is over we head down and head towards our husbands as the kids just run to them.

"You were amazing baby." I whisper into Henry's ear and kiss his cheek and he smiles and kisses me but the girls were not having that at all.

I swear Venus is such a daddy's girl while Astrid just graphs to both of us.

We head back to the car and we get the girls in the car and I look at Henry and he looks at me and smiles.

"What?" He asks me and I just admire my sexy husband and how I got so lucky.

"I just love you." I tell him and he smiles at me with a look of love in his eyes when he looks at me.

"I love you too." He says and kisses me and I kiss him back.

I love the family we made!

------Author's note------

I love the Whitlock family!

THAT'S THE END OF "WHY DOES LOVE FUCKING SUCK"

Avah
Words: 315