9 🥀 can people actually change

I don't talk about my parents a lot

It hurts to much!

What happened to them will always feel to much for me to talk about.

The only people either than the girls that knows about what happen to my parents is Henry.

I trusted him with that, since he was also the first person I've ever told so it was really special to me.

But when he got popular and started to ghost me on our hang outs, and then he broke up our friendship like we were nothing.

He told me his darkest secrets and I told him mine.

But I guess it meant nothing to him, my best friends don't even know I know his secrets.

You think I would get revenge on him and expose his secrets to the whole school, but I couldn't do that to him, our promise might not have mattered to him but it very much matters to me.

I wish to this day that he would tell me why he ghosted me like that.

But I already know why, Henry is rich and I'm not I go to a private school for rich kids, and I'm on a scholarship.

Maybe he just didn't want to be seen with the poor girl.

Even though all my best friends are rich they didn't care about what class I came from, they just love me for me.

I was seen as the weird girl in everybody's eyes but in my besties eyes they love me just for the way I am.

I felt so much love since I never thought anybody could love me just for the way I am, but I was proved wrong that not everybody was like Henry.

But there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss Henry so much.

Whenever were at Scar's place and her older brother is there to with his best friends, I just steer clear of Henry so when he sees me I just avoid or ignore him as long as I can possibly go for.

It hurts that I have to literally avoid the guy I loved unconditionally and still do to this day really fucking hurts.

I wish he never ended things between us.

I thought we were good but when he finally got on the ice and people started to know his name, that's when he started ghosting me to hang out with Liam Calloway, Sebastian Forbes, and Max Duke.

They all became best friends and I know they're not fake friends but it doesn't mean it doesn't make it hurt any less.

"Hey Lily." I turn around to see Henry by me and he sits next to me since I'm sitting on a bench in the park cause I needed to clear my head.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him and I can feel the heavy breeze of Chicago as it makes my hair move crazy.

"I needed to clear my head. You?"

"Same." I tell him and he nods and we just relax into the comfortable silence but it doesn't last forever cause Henry had to break the silence.

"I want you to know that I'm gonna change Lily." He tells me looking at me and I look at him with a face expression that clearly says I don't believe him on that.

"I don't know if I can believe you on just that statement Henry, your gonna need to show me that you're gonna change and not just for me." I tell him and he nods and I nod to.

I get up and put my headphones back on and start walking home until he grabs my arm and stops me and I look at him with confusion.

"Let me give you a ride home." He says and I look at him like he's fucking crazy.

Wtf!

——————Author's note——————

I feel bad for Lily!

But I really hope that Henry has a good reason for ending their friendship.

Avah
Words: 666