28 🥀 tell me the truth

When I saw Lottie in the stands wearing my jersey I just wanted to go up to her and rip her clothes off

God that's how good Lottie makes me feel.

When I gave her my jersey and asked her to wear it I swear I didn't think she would even wear it to my game.

But she did and I didn't realize how much that made me happy.

I feel like she was my lucky charm cause we won the game and I'm calling my luck on my Lottie.

It had to be my Lottie that helped us win that game.

Lottie runs up to me and I catch her in my arms and spin her around and we kiss and I don't know for how long but we get interrupted by someone clearing their throat and we turn around to see our friends looking at us weirdly.

"You guys do know your not the only ones here right?" Madelyn asks and I see Charlotte blush and I set her down smirking cause I don't give a fuck.

"Don't act like you and Sebastian haven't been making out in front of us for weeks now." I say back and she puts her hands up in defense.

If your gonna talk about my baby then I'm gonna talk about yours.

"Let's go get pizza to celebrate." Lily says and we all cheer and start heading to our cars and Charlotte is riding with me.

"You were absolutely amazing out there." Lottie tells me as she kisses my neck and I groan from the pleasure she is giving me right now.

You know if I'm being honest Lottie has been getting more bold lately and I have no idea why.

"What are you doing Lottie?" I ask her and I take her head out of the crook of my neck that she was just placing hickeys on.

"I want to make you feel good after you've just won a game." She says pouting a bit but I don't care about that cause she thought she had to give me pleasure after winning just a game.

I mean was it important? Yes.

But not enough to have to be forced to pleasure me, cause I never let her do that to herself or me.

"Baby you don't have to do that for me." I tell her and she looks at me for reassurance and I nod telling her she doesn't have to do this if she didn't want to.

"Will we do it one day? Yes, but not like this I need you to feel special when we do it for the first time." I tell her and she nods and looking out the window and I see that Lottie has a smirk on her face.

When we do it I want her to feel like the most important woman on the earth.

"Do you believe in love Finn?" She suddenly ask and as I think about it she's right, I don't think I believe in love cause I know I love love.

"Yea I do." I told her and she smirks and looks out the window.

I think I'm falling in love with this girl.

------Author's note------

My precious babies!

Avah
Words: 542