34 🥀 you'll always have a place in my heart

I decided that I am ready for Finn now

But the question is how will I approach him with these thoughts of mine?

He's picking me up cause I have something planned for the both of us.

I booked us a hotel room that he doesn't know about cause I want it to be a surprise for us.

He thinks we're going to the mall or something but we're not.

We're going to a hotel and we're gonna have a special night.

I have never been so sure about having sex with a guy before until I met Finn and he showed me that I don't have to give myself up for happiness when I can just have it all and still keep being the way I am.

My parents haven't talked to me in a long time and I can't help but love that I don't have to deal with their rude snark comments.

I get a text saying Finn is here and is waiting outside for me so I grab my bag and I leave the house without sparing my parents a glance.

I get into the car and kiss Finn on the lips and put my seatbelt on and go on my phone and scroll through social media.

"Where are we going cause the gps says we are not going to a mall." He says and I smirk cause he's catching on to my plan now.

"I want you to know before hand that we are not going to a mall." I tell him and once we get to a stop light he looks at me suspicious.

"If we're not going to a mall, then where are we going Lottie?" He ask me and I smile at him innocently.

"We're going to a hotel for the night." I tell him with a smile and his eyes widen and he looks over at me alarmed.

So it looks like we're not going to a mall, and we're going to a hotel for the night

"So we're going to a hotel for the night." I say but it's mostly to myself.

"Yes we are, cause I'm ready." She says with a huge smile on her face and if she's ready then I'm ready too.

We get to the hotel and we get out of the car and I grab the bag Charlotte packed for us when she planned this little getaway.

We get inside the elevator and I kiss her and she kisses me back and when the doors open I kept kissing her and when we got to our door she pulled out the room card.

"Do you wanna get straight to it?" I ask her and she nods and I place her on the bed and lock the door and started undressing me and her.

I grab a condom that she brought and slide it on my cock.

"You really came prepared." I said and she chuckled and then I thrusted into her.

I keep thrusting into her and I can feel her clenching my dick and she's clawing my back but I like the pain and when we both cum we get into the covers.

"I love you." She whispers clearly sleepy.

"I love you too." I whisper kissing her on the forehead.

------Author's note------

So cute!

Avah
Words: 554