18 🥀 i will make sure she knows she's worth it

I have had my eyes on Charlotte Fox ever since I got here to Meadowlark academy

There is just something about her that makes me so drawn to her.

I feel like she likes to hide herself from everyone so she doesn't attract peoples attention.

But she can't hide herself from me cause I have already seen her.

And that means her invisibility cloak has been terminated.

For some reason I want to know Charlotte Fox so bad.

I have been with plenty of girls, well not enough to be a whore but enough to be experienced.

But Charlotte is far from that, she's not a girl she's a woman and a beautiful one at that.

I have no idea why I'm so stuck on her, and I definitely have no idea why I asked her on a date.

Well actually I told her we were going on a date, cause I definitely didn't ask her out on a date from what I remembered.

She says we're not going on a date but we are, and she's gonna love it.

I know the right person to ask how to get Lottie to go on a date with me.

Also that's my nickname for her, since everybody calls her Charlie I wanted my own special nickname aside from everyone else.

Wow!, I'm really hooked on this woman.

And I don't even mind.

"Hey Lily." I chose Lottie's best friend Lily Monroe that I have met and she's really cool.

Her and Lottie are alike in so many ways that I get why their best friends.

"Hey Finn, what's up?"

"Well I need your help, how do you get Lottie to do something?" I ask her and she looks confuse and I wonder why?

"Who's Lottie?" She ask me and then I realize she doesn't know about my nickname for her.

"I'm talking about Charlotte." I tell her and she now understands and tells me that I have to tell her and show her that she is worth going on a date with.

"Thank you so much Lily, I owe you." I tell her quickly running away from her and went to find Charlotte and when I finally find her sitting on a bench outside reading I sit down next to her catching her attention.

"We're going on a date tonight, and I will show you that your worth going on a date with." I tell her and she looks shock for a second and then nods and I smile and kiss her cheek and her face goes back to shock.

I wanted to laugh, but then I remember what Lily said cause it looks like Charlotte has never gotten real love before and that hurts me.

"I'll show you what a real man is Lottie, I promise just give me the chance too." I tell her looking deep into her eyes and she nods smiling and that makes me smile too.

I don't know why I'm drawn to her but I'm not gonna stop anything of it.

------Author's note------

Looks like Finn is gonna show our Charlotte what love feels like.

Avah
Words: 523