20 🥀 she is my everything

I have finally got my flower back

She gave me another chance to redeem myself and I did.

I got better and I won't hurt her ever again.

If I do hurt her by accident then I'll let her go myself, because hurting her is like doing damage to myself.

I don't need to hurt myself for hurting her, because if I see her tears than that will be my forever punishment.

Of always remembering her tears running down her beautiful face that shouldn't be covered by sadness.

Tonight I have finally decided to tell Lily that I love her.

And that I don't just want to be her best friend.

"So how have you been?" Lily asks me and I shrug cause in the inside I have been nervous and excited at the same time.

"That's not an answer." She says and I sigh cause if there's one thing I remember about Lily Monroe is that she can always see through your answers and can catch a lie from you.

That's why I think she will make an amazing investigator.

Since we were literally kids, Lily has loved to solve many things.

I mean I wasn't into it all the time but she loves it so much that I could never say no to that face.

I park when we get to the theater and we get out and head inside and we get our tickets scanned and we get some popcorn and soda.

"So glad we got back seats." Lily says giggling and I smirk cause I know how much she loves watching movies when she's in the back seats, cause she can hear better and see the whole screen better.

Which I honestly agree a hundred percent too.

Everything is better from the back.

If you know what I mean.

Sorry I couldn't help myself on that.

We get to our seats and sit down while credits roll through and I glance at Lily to see her fully invested to the screen.

This is my chance to tell her.

"Hey Lily." I call her name getting her attention and she looks at me patiently.

"What's wrong Henry?" She ask me looking concern for me and I chuckle at how cute she looks when she's worried about someone.

"I need to tell you something?" I ask her and she nods still looking worried.

"You can tell me absolutely anything Henry." She tells me and I smile at her and she smiles back and all my nerves for telling her the truth has gone away.

"I love you Lily." I tell her and she smiles.

"I love you too Henry." She says back but I can tell that she doesn't understand my meaning for saying it.

"No Lily I love you meaning I love you more than a best friend, and I have loved you for a long time now." I tell her and she freeze and the movie starts playing so I put my attention on that.

Did I make a bad decision in telling her.

"I love you too Henry, more than a best friend." She whispers into my ear and I interlock our hands smiling and she's smiling too.

Lily Monroe is my everything.

------Author's note------

It finally happened!

Avah
Words: 546