27 🥀 i'm his number 1

After my first date with Finn he has shown me that he is worthy of my heart

He has been treating me like a literal princess since we started dating.

No guy I've dated has treated me the way Finn does.

He's patience with me, when he gets mad at a game he never puts the anger on me, and when he sees me his whole body just finally relaxes for once.

He says I'm his cure for every bad day and I told him he was mine, which is true cause when my parents make me feel sad I just go to him and he always makes me feel better.

I haven't told him about my home life and when I'm upset and head to his house, he never asks questions.

I have met his parents before and they're amazing people from what I can see.

It's a rare sight to see from my perspective cause for my whole life I have never witness good parents before.

You know sometimes I hope that when I have kids that I'll be a better mother than my own, even though I have only witness a bad mom.

But I promised myself that my kids will only know the good of parents, and they will have a great childhood.

Tonight all of us are going to Finn and Henry's hockey game tonight and I'm wearing a skirt with Finn's team number on the shirt he gave me.

I can't believe I'm gonna be the special girl who gets to wear their man's jersey.

I have always thought that girls who wear their boyfriends jerseys are really special to them.

So does that mean I'm special to Finn?

We head in and take our seats and cause of the cold weather and we live in Chicago, were all wearing jackets and scarfs.

"I'm gonna go get some food." Noah says to us and we all give our orders and her and Liam go to get our food before the game starts.

"Hey umm Lily do you think I'm special to Finn?" I ask her since she's sitting next to me and she looks at me and smiles at me.

"What I can tell you Charlie is that Finn really cares about you, Henry even told me that your more special then any other girl Finn has ever dated before." She tells me and I smile cause I know what Lily said was true cause my friends would never lie to me.

"Thank you Lily." I tell her and she nods right when Noah and Liam get back with the food and the game starts.

I see Finn wink in my direction and I smile at him cause even from afar I know Finn really cares for me, I think he cares more about me than my parents ever did.

I know that I am Finn Sullivan's number 1.

No girl could replace me and at this moment Finn has told me that already.

I think I'm falling in love with him.

Is that too soon?

------Author's note------

I love Charlotte so much!

Avah
Words: 522