2 🥀 a person that was once mine

I would've never thought Lily Monroe would be at my party!

Lily and I used to be best friends but when we hit high school I got popular, and became captain on the hockey team so I ditched Lily.

I feel horrible to this day for what I've done and now I can't take it back.

I will admit she looks amazing in that white silk dress that is not to short and with a sweater jacket over it, and let's not forget her converses.

She has just some lip gloss on and her hair in a neat bun.

Since I know how much she doesn't like wearing makeup.

"Would you stop staring at Lily bro." I break out of my trance from staring at Lily and getting caught by Max.

"I wasn't staring you idiot." I defend myself even though it's a huge lie but he doesn't need to know that.

That would just feed Max's ego.

From the corner of my eye I see Scarlett glare at him as Max start sucking this blonde girl's face off.

I have no idea what's going on with them?

I can also see Liam staring at Noah too.

They have history!

"Yea right like you weren't staring at her the whole time you were making out with that girl." Seb says and I curse myself mentally that they notice that.

"Shut up Seb!" I bark at him and he looks shock but I don't pay attention to that when I see Lily leave her friends and it looks like she heading upstairs so I follow her not caring about my friends at the moment right now.

I sneak behind her and see she doesn't notice me so I follow her and once she's in the bathroom I stand outside of it cause when she comes out I'm gonna talk to her.

I won't say I'm not a little bit nervous.

I mean we haven't talked since I broke up our friendship like it was nothing.

I know people want me to say there was a reason for me breaking up our friendship, but in honesty I didn't have a reason, and that I was an idiot to do that.

And by doing that I lost someone that was once mine.

I don't know what I was thinking when I ended our friendship like it was nothing.

I hear the bathroom door open and once Lily notices me she freeze and I do too.

We don't move for I don't how long.

"What do you want Henry?" She breaks the silence which I am very much grateful for.

"I wanted to talk to you." I say and she looks at me confused and she also has a look that says she's about dash any second but I give her a pleading look and she sighs and stays not looking like she's about to runaway from me.

"What do you want to talk about anyway?" She ask folding her arms on her chest and I can't help but look down.

What I'm a man!

"Henry." I break out of my trance by her snapping her fingers and I look back up at her to see her with a annoyed look on her face.

"I didn't know you would come to my party." I say because I was honestly shock when I saw Lily Monroe at my own party.

"Why?, do you think I'm not good enough to party with people?" She ask and I quickly scold myself for making her think that by my own words that came out the wrong way.

"I didn't mean it like that Lily." I try saying but she shakes her head and looks at me in anger.

"Then what did you mean then Henry?" She ask sounding like she really wants to know.

"It's just Lily you never go to parties so I was just shock to see you here tonight that's all." I explain myself to her and her gaze softens meaning she believes me.

"I'm sorry I get where your coming from." she says apologetic and I shake my head waving her off cause it's not her fault at all.

I mean I hurt her, and also this is the first time I've talked to her.

"But really why are you here?" I ask genuinely curious on why she's here.

I mean it's senior year and this the first party anyone has seen Lily at.

"Scarlett convinced me since it's our senior year and I haven't been to a party ever." she explains and I nod understanding it all now.

"Well I want you to know it was nice seeing you again Lily." I tell her cause I really do miss her a lot.

"Well I'm surprised by that Henry since your the one who ended our friendship in the first place." she says bringing up the worst mistake I've ever made in my entire life.

And that is leaving her for popularity.

"I knew you would bring that up." I say and she nods telling me in a way that I should've known she would bring it up in some way or another.

"Are you that surprised Henry?, you broke my heart." she says to me and I can feel the venom in her voice when she said that to me.

"No I'm not surprised cause I know I deserve it Lily." I tell her and she just looks at me and I look into her eyes and tears in her eyes and she's trying her hardest not to cry.

"Can we just forget about each other Henry please?" She ask and I nod granting her wish and she goes back downstairs and I take a few moments to regain myself and when I do I head back down and back to the boys.

They look at me in concern but I brush them off not wanting to tell them what happen.

I look to see the girls leaving and I see Lily look over her shoulder at me and I see some sadness there but she leaves before I can confirm it.

I ruined us, and I lost the one person that was once mine.

——————Author's note——————

How do you like Henry?

Also how do you like Henry and Lily?

Avah
Words: 1050