25 🥀 i'm ready to be loved by you

I have been thinking about what Liam said at that party a few days ago

I know I love him, and it's not about Scar knowing cause she would a hundred percent support our relationship.

Also cause she has been trying to get us together for a long time now.

I have been thinking about what he said, and he's right I can't keep running for the rest of my life.

I want to experience love and not just some messy hookup that means nothing to me.

When I have sex with someone I want it to mean something, I just want the person I do it with to be actually important to me.

I'm done thinking about what my parents think of me, I now know that I am special.

And a lot of guys would be lucky to have me, and I'm not just a hookup worth it, I am all of the above worth it.

My friends have shown me that and most importantly the guy I love to the death has shown me how special I am to the people I love and especially him.

The more I wait for my parents love that is just not there for me, I won't ever see myself for who I really am.

And if I don't leave then I'll lose Liam forever, I know he said he would wait for me.

But how long can a person actually wait for someone?

"I'm gonna go over to Max's house, do you need me here?" Scar asks me but I shake my head cause it's better that she's not here when I do this.

Oh yeah Max and Scarlett are finally together and luckily Max only got punched once by Liam, and a warning but either than that Liam really supports their relationship.

She grabs all she needs and starts heading out.

I have gave my parents some words and packed up a lot of my stuff and Scar's parents are letting me stay with them.

So I am very grateful for them at this sad time in my life.

Once I hear the door close I decide to finally go talk to Liam, and to finally tell him that I am ready for us.

I get up and I'm wear some sweatpants, a white crop top and my hair is in wavy style down.

And once I'm done I start heading towards his room and knock on the door waiting for a response.

"Come in." I hear him say and I take a deep breath and open the door and he sees it's me and he stands up.

"Hey." He whispers and I smile at him and I sit next to him on the bed.

"Hi." I whisper to him and I take another deep breath before the anxiety kicks in and I runaway before I get a chance to tell him that I love him.

"I need to tell you something and it's important." I say and he nods giving me his full attention.

Here goes nothing.

------Author's note------

Looks like our Noah is finally opening her eyes.

Avah
Words: 523

Why Does Love Fucking SuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara