31 🥀 you saved me

Me and Seb have been dating for a while now and he has been an amazing boyfriend

I told my mom that dad found us and she is looking into a restraining order and finding us a place to live.

I'm not gonna lie I'll miss being close to Sebastian but I am really looking forward to being just me and my mom again, cause the Forbes house is really hectic.

I haven't seen my dad since and a part of me is hopeful that he finally did the right thing and leaved me and my mom alone, but the rational part of me knows he won't stop until he gets his revenge.

So ever since I told Sebastian the truth he has become more protective of me lately incase my dad finds me and tries to hurt me.

To be honest I think my father would kill me and my mom if it meant he got what he wanted.

I have been trying to tell Seb that I love him for a while now.

I have thought about it a lot and I now know that I love him so much.

You know after what happened with my parents I thought love was just some manipulative word to keep people in love with the idea of it, cause I thought it was something that was made to be violence, sadness, and toxicity of one of the partners or even both of them.

I have seen my mom get hurt by my dad multiple times in my life, and I didn't want that for my self.

But then Seb came into my life and he showed me that sometimes love is something amazing and not something toxic that turns into pure pain and hate for the person you love.

And I know that Sebastian will always love me for me, and I also know that he would never hurt me.

Madelyn said she wanted to have a movie night with me in my room.

And I of course agreed to it cause it's a movie night.

Who doesn't love that?

And if I recall Madelyn and me got close by having a movie night.

"You ready?" She ask me as she sits on my lap and dumps the snacks to the side of my bed.

She smells like lavender and I have officially decided that it is my new favorite scent on her.

I hold her body tightly to my body and she buries her face into my neck and she sighs of relief.

"I want you to know something Seb." She says and she looks me in the eye and I nod and I can't help but worry about what she's about to say.

"You saved me Seb, and I wanted you to know that I love you." She says and looks in my eyes for a reaction and I give her one.

"I love you too Madelyn, I have loved you for a long time now." I tell her and she smiles and we put are lips together like it was a magnet pulling us together.

She thinks I saved her but in reality she saved me.

------Author's note------

I love this couple so much that you have no idea.

Avah
Words: 545