43 🥀 Epilogue pt.2 (Noah and Liam)

"Daddy you look pretty

"Daddy you look pretty." My 5 year old daughter compliments me and I smile through the pain of this entire experience.

"Thank you baby." I grit through my teeth and the girls smile and my wife comes over and looks at the scene in front of her and puts her hand over her mouth to not laugh.

"Mommy doesn't daddy look amazing?" Kennedi asks her mother and she smiles and nods.

"Oh yeah babe that color looks great on you." Noah says and I smile too cause I have something up my sleeve.

"You know girls I think mommy is sad cause she doesn't have any makeup on." I tell them and they gasp and look at their mom with huge smiles on their faces but Noah glares at me.

I mouth 'Good luck' I tell her and she gives me death glares while the girls do her makeup.

Let me tell you what has happen over the last few years.

After college Noah and I moved back to Chicago, Noah has her own fashion line and I opened my own vet clinic and I'm a veterinarian, I proposed to Noah in Fiji and then she got pregnant with our first child Ripley and then got pregnant with our youngest Kennedi.

Ripley is 6 and Kennedi is 5 but they are so close.

"Alright you crazy munchkins time for bed." I announce and the girls weren't happy but I picked them both up and changed their clothes to pajamas and tucked them into bed and Noah comes back with makeup washed off her face and once I know she's good to take over I leave and go to clean this makeup off.

When I come back to see Noah kissing their foreheads and I do the same and close their door but not all the way closed and we head back to our bedroom and I pick her up and throw her on the bed and she laughs.

I get into bed and cuddle into Noah as she runs her nails up and down my back.

"I love you little trouble." I whisper to her and she chuckles and cuddled into me too.

"I love you too Liam." She whispers back and we fall asleep.

I love my life cause Noah is with me.

------Author's note------

The Calloway family is special!

Avah
Words: 394