7 🥀 what we used to have

I love my friends, I really do!

But damn can they be frustrating sometimes!

Right now Scar is venting about what happen a few days ago with Max.

The rest of the girls and me and so can the boys, we all know Max is practically in love with Scar.

Well except Liam.

Liam and I have a past that I don't like to go into it not even my best friends know what happen between us.

Were in the cafeteria for lunch and just chatting but I tell them I'm heading to the bathroom.

I get up and leave and head straight to the girls bathroom and I swear I feel like someone is following me but I brush it off cause I'm probably being paranoid.

I'm Noah Sterling and I wear more tomboy but stylish tomboy clothes, and sometimes I'll wear more girly clothes when I feel like it or I need to.

I have always been this way, and somehow I attract a lot of boys by this.

Sometimes people are shock to know that Noah Sterling and Scarlett Calloway are best friends since we both have very different styles of clothing choices.

But for long time of my life Scar has been my entire rock, and then Lily and Madelyn became that too for me.

I hate talking about my family life cause it's too much for me sometimes.

The only person either than the girls I have told about my home life is Liam, but that was a long time ago and I don't think about that anymore.

I get out of the stall and wash my hand when I notice a shadow of a person's figure and I quickly turn around to see it's Liam and sigh out of relief then I slap his arm.

"Ow!, what was that for?" He whines and rubs the place I slapped him at trying to soothe it.

"You scared me Liam!" I say and I dramatically flap my hands around like a crazy person.

Thankfully nobody is in the bathroom with us, or else this would just be weird.

"I'm sorry" he says and now I'm looking at him with a expression that says 'Why are you in a girls bathroom'.

"I wanted to check on you but I guess this just got really weird now" he explains and my heart skips a beat for a second.

He wanted to check on me, and even was brave enough to do it in a girls bathroom.

That's...really sweet!

"Why would you need to do that Liam?" I can't help but ask I don't think I looked like I needed to be checked on.

Did I?

And I just didn't notice myself.

Huh have I been that distracted lately?

"It's just you looked kind of gloomy" he says and I really don't notice how my faces expressions can change but luckily my friends didn't notice.

But sadly the person I wanted the most to not notice me was Liam.

I guess plans can change especially when you really don't want them to.

"Well thanks but I'm fine Liam" I tell him putting on my best fake smile ever and he looks at me like he knows that I'm lying to him and I'm praying he doesn't press on the issue.

Another sadly is that we really don't get what we want.

"I know your lying to me little trouble, I'll always know when your lying" he says and purposely using the old nickname he gave me when we were kids and I feel my cheeks heat up from him saying that.

Why did Liam Calloway always have this affect on me?

Always!

"Well I'm not lying, I'm fine, and stop calling me that okay?" I tell him confidently well trying to be confident and I'm praying he doesn't notice that.

"My bad I didn't know you hated that nickname so much" he says putting his hands up in defense.

I never hated that nickname!

I loved it so much!

"Good I don't want to hear it ever again" I tell him and he looks at me unsure of what to do next for himself and I'm confuse.

"What?" I ask and before I can say anything else he's shoving me into a bathroom stall and locking the door so no one can walk in on us.

"What are you even doing Liam?" I ask him panicking a bit and I'm not gonna lie me and him in a close up place together is really overwhelming me right now.

"Were not leaving until you tell me what's going on with you?" He says and I stay silent cause I'm not gonna break and he nods knowing what I'm doing and challenging me back.

"Come on just tell me, you used to tell me this stuff all the time remember?" He says and that makes time around me stop cause I do remember those times.

And I'm trying to forget anything of those times gone!

"Yeah well some of us are trying to forget those times okay" I mutter and he looks at me with a apologetic expression and nods.

He unlocks the bathroom stall door and opens it for me and before I leave I stop and turn around and look at him.

"I'm really am fine Liam, I swear" I tell him giving him a smile and he nods finally understanding that I don't want to talk about it.

I leave the bathroom and head back to my friends and we chat and from the corner of my eye I see Liam walk in and sit back with his friends and a girl next to him but I can tell he still looking at me.

I wish we could go back to when we were young, and never really had problems.

But not anymore we have mental problems, and are battling our own demons sometimes.

I use to have Liam but after what happen, I can't have him anymore like I used to.

——————Author's note——————

How do you like Liam and Noah so far?

Also how do you like Noah?

Avah
Words: 1025