chapter twenty eight

ابدأ من البداية

"Shit.." Felix lets out loud enough for only his siblings to hear.. "what did she just says?"

"Don't ask.."

"Okay.." Ji Hong finally walks in.. "I think we should stop here.." looking at him wife.. "okay.." taking her hand into his with a smile, clearing her anger away..

The silence is soon broken when.. "you have not changed a bit Ji Hong.." Ji-woo says, making Ji Hong grip harder on Linda's hand, giving her a signal he is uncomfortable especially when Ji-woo is just right behind him..

Rubbing circles on his hand to ease his nerves she looks past his shoulder.. "can you leave please.."

"Why?" She asks.. "can't he talk?" Seeing that Ji Hong is not going to look at her she grips on his arm before turning him around to look at her, and he panics looking between her hand and her face as his lips tramble..

But Linda pushes her hand away before cupping his face making him look directly into her eyes.. "look at me.." she says and he nods in response..

"Everything is okay ha.. everything is fine.." she comforts, making Ji-woo and everyone confused..

"Get out.." Lindi breaks the silence, grabbing Ji-woo by the arm before dragging her away..

"We have heard enough of your bullshit, now leave.." dragging Ji-woo through the crowd, while Nam-gil watches his face looking pitiful, looking at Ji-woo's face and she is more than just angry, and he knows that anger will be directed to him..

Letting out a chuckle and closing his eyes he lets out a sigh, he has not recovered from the suicide attempt and being starved just a few hours after that and now he is sure Ji-woo is going to add a collection of new scares on his already scared body..

Opening his eyes, and gulping he starts to follow the woman out, not noticing the deadly eyes on him, Minseok and Yoongi both let out scoffs looking at the man walking out..

"A total lapdog.." Yoongi says.. "pathetic.." Minseok adds..

"I apologise for what happened.." Yeosin starts.. "and you are welcome to leave if you feel like it, thank you for attending.." she smiles, before walking back to her siblings..

Linda manages to calm Ji Hong down before walking him upstairs, while Jimin leaves clearly he is not happy seeing the woman at all..

Jimin's room

He walks into his room, slamming to door close pulling on his tie suffocation taking over his breathing, aggressively removing his jacket and throwing it across the room..

His vision suddenly clouded, his brain pounding in his skull, sudden images start flashing in his head, people running, trees, footsteps..

"What's going on.." he lets out pressing his head between his palms and trying to stand on his own but ends up falling down on his couch..

Memories..

"Ji-hun.."

Jimin calls, eyes falling on a bloody Ji-hun who is being held down by two men, while his mother stood infront of him..

"Let him go or I shoot.." he threatens, pointing the gun at the woman, and by now Ji-hun is losing his shit with this boy, he told them to run but no, he doesn't listen one of the reasons he doesn't like him..

"Jimin how can you shoot, are you really going to kill the person who give you life.."

Both boys seem to be taking in what she just said.. "how can you shoot your own mother?" She says snapping the boys out of their thoughts, which makes Jimin grip harder on the gun can't wait to put a bullet in this woman's head..