102

______________________________

***

You're just my eternal sunshine

***

______________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE !! first part <3

Harry's Pov.

"And since when is it my issue that they're playing terribly? It's gambling Tyson, it's a risk in itself. You want me to do something about so many people losing? No, learn how to fucking gamble. Not my issue. And i'm sorry but didn't someone just win 90k last night?"

He took a big, dramatic sigh and spun around in the chair.

"Alright grumps, you'd think you'd be in a better mood considering you just came back from a two day fuck fest with your new wife but no, you're still fucking annoying." "Everyday with her is like that, I live in a constant state of bliss at home, so sometimes I gotta be a fucking twat. Okay? Okay." "The sass on such a dominant man is so ironic." He smirked but it just further pissed me off.

"Okay, firstly-" A knock interrupted my next bitchy comment.

"Big man?" "Yeah, come in Edie." "Wife's been calling you." He handed me my phone that I guess I had left in the front office.

I immediately took it, seeing two missed calls and I immediately took it, calling her back. The few rings it took before she answered had me stressed but when I heard her voice, I could tell something was a little off. My stress heightened.

"What's wrong?" "Okay...i'm fine. I'd like to preface that-" "Renny. What's wrong?"

I could feel Tyson and Edie's eyes on me but I couldn't give a shit right now.

"I got in the smallest little...scuffle. Accident. Whatever you wanna call it. I'm fine. I just knew if I didn't tell you, you'd crucify me at home for it." "Baby...if you don't fucking tell me what happened, so help me-" "Tone." She sassily checked me and I pinched the spot between my eyes. "Can you please tell me? You can tell me or i'll track you and show up." "You don't have my location." "I have everything. Anytime I want it. Now tell me."

She was quiet for a second and mumbled something I couldn't hear, probably good that I couldn't.

"Well...Mick picked me up for lunch on his motorcycle and someone kind of bumped...well, us."

I stood up and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you?" "Harry, i'm fine! Mick is too. Just a little bruised and I have a fractured wrist. We weren't going so it wasn't crazy. They're gonna release us soon-" "Renny!" I yelled, but I felt it was warranted in this moment. I need her to just tell me where she is.

She sighed.

"Hospital in Bellevue."

Ding ding.

"I gotta go. She got into a little accident. Call you both later." I told them as I shut the door behind me and kept her at my ear.