71

________________________________

***

But I will never fucking leave you
Cross my heart and hope to die

***

_________________________________

Chapter 71

Renny's Pov.

Bumpy. That's all I could feel when I woke up. Bumpy roads I eventually realized. I momentarily thought I had gone blind but it's because of the blindfold on my eyes. My body feels so limp and I have no idea what's going on.

I didn't attempt to speak or even act as if I was awake when I remembered what happened.

I walked into my apartment building, looking down at the message Harry had sent. I haven't been feeling well and I just wanted to go lay down.

It took a few steps up the stairs before an arm came around my waist before covering my mouth.

I started to scream until I felt a sharp pain in my hip.

"Just like that." The terrifying scottish voice rang into my ears. "And you're out."

And I was.

Now i'm awake with a blindfold on in what feels like a car.

"We have two hours until they arrive." That familiar voice said to someone else.

Until who arrives?

I started getting a horrible anxious feeling that was already there but intensified at those words. I'm gonna throw up.

"Not gonna lie, I don't miss this." The other voice spoke. "Oh shut up, it's your fucking job. It's why you get the cut that you do." Gerald spoke in a harsh tone.

"The cut"

No.

Please fucking tell me i'm not about to get passed off to the old guy that wants to fucking buy me. No no no. Where is Harry? I need Harry right now.

I tried to keep tears in so that it wouldn't be noticeable that i'm awake.

I'm scared of what will happen if they know i'm awake.

"And you really fucking think Styles won't give you hell for this?" The other guy spoke but Gerald just laughed. "Oh he'll burn everything to the ground. But i'll have my millions by then." He chuckled.

Stay calm Renny. Stay calm.

"They're gonna want her awake when she's in there. You know she won't stay there and sit calm." "Don't worry. I've got some drugs for that." He chuckled again but my body stilled.

This can't be happening.

Harry's Pov.

My hearts racing, I can't see straight, I have tunnel vision on this road i'm on.

It's been 3 hours. She's been with them for over 3 fucking hours going through God knows what. I should've found her by now.