9

_________________________________

***

I'm tryna figure this all out for myself
I don't need you or nobody else

***

____________________________________

CHAPTER 9

Harry's Pov.

Saturday Morning

I rummaged through the security footage of the last event night. If anyone knew I had this camera, I would probably be dead. No one expects a camera in an illegal casino but I have it for many reasons. This being one of them.

I'm gonna find exactly who was touching Renny.

I don't know why it makes me so angry but it does. I might be an asshole but i'm not heartless. Touching someone that doesn't want to be touched is against any fucking rule but especially against mine.

Last night when I dropped off Renny, I know she was pissed because I called her desperate and easy. I know she's not but with Gerald she seems to be. I don't fucking understand why either. But I do feel just the tiniest crum of guilt because I could tell that it hurt her feelings pretty bad. She gets mad at me a lot but she was really angry last night.

I just hated seeing how comfortable Gerald felt around her. Enough to fucking hug her. Like what the fuck was that?

I looked intently at the screen as I saw her walk up to the table beside Geralds, the table she told me the man was sat at. Everything looked pretty normal until I saw her go over to him and, i'm assuming, take his order. That's when I saw his hand go to her ass and slide down until it went under completely and she slapped it away before moving.

What in the fuck?

My eyes saw fucking red and I felt my blood pressure rise at the site. I skipped through and stopped it everytime she went to his table and saw him do it almost everytime. I then saw another guy run his hand up from her ass to her sides and she once again, moved away.

How did I not see this? I should've fucking watched for this. What the fuck? They're done. They're off of the fucking list. They know they can't fucking touch her. They know.

I went to click off until I saw something.

Gerald and her were discreetly talking. What the hell? His hand rested on the back of her thigh until he stood up and said something else to her before walking out.

She served the next table before she walked out too.

What the fuck?

I slid through to speed it up and that's when I saw myself come up into view and stood at the bar.

That's when I had noticed that night that she wasn't serving and she told me she was in the bathroom.

She walked back in and a few minutes later, so did he. And something I never fucked noticed that night, was that he was fixing his fucking shirt sleeves.