85

______________________________

***

You the only thing for me in this fucked up world

***

_____________________________

Chapter 85

Harry's Pov.

I felt suddenly empty again in that familiar feeling that wakes me up every night, me shooting up out of bed quickly.

I took deep breathes, trying to calm down like I always have to fucking do in the middle of the night now. I started rubbing my hands over my face but then I realized, it is different this time. Renny's here.

I looked beside me at the empty spot in my bed and panic hit me so quick that I couldn't control it.

"Renny?"

Nothing.

I was out of bed in two seconds, going towards my bathroom.

"Ren-" "Hey." She said as she opened the bathroom door looking sleepy.

I took a deep breathe and nodded.

"Hi."

She chuckled and put her hands on my chest.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah...got panickey for a second." "Thought I dipped out?" "Yes."

Well, my nightmares that end in panic attacks also woke me up but no need for that story right now.

She smirked and shook her head.

"I had to pee." She shrugged as she moved around me and climbed back in bed.

I watched her situate herself in bed, realizing it's probably almost time for her to leave.

"What time is it?" I asked and she grabbed her phone. "8:16."

She's gonna leave soon.

"So when you leave...you're not gonna forget all of this happened and go back to not speaking to me right? I know how you work and you get in your head and you push away. Do not do that. Okay? Don't."

I climbed back in bed as she nodded with an unreadable expression.

I gently grabbed her waist and pulled her to straddle me.

"Tell me what you're thinking."

She sighed and watched her own hands as they rested on my chest.

"It's just been so long...it's feels so right but it's also feels...so weird."

A physical pain went through my chest.

"What do you mean? You don't think it feels how it used to?" "No, it does. I mean not exactly because...so much has happened and it could never be what it used to be, not exactly the same anyway and...I guess I just hate that." She shrugged.