49

sorry i'm late....but hi i'm back <3

____________________________

***

Can't feel my hands, but I got you
What's mine, that's yours, yeah

***

__________________________

Chapter 49

Harry's Pov.

Waking up to Rennys face against my side is something i'm kind of used to now. I think i'd be uncomfortable if she ever woke up in bed not touching me.

My phone keeps buzzing from the bedside table which i've ignored most of the morning until now.

I picked it up, keeping my other arm at Rennys side, running my fingers lightly up the side of her naked body.

tyson: wake up

tyson: i'm too nervous to walk in there

tyson: if i knock on your door and rennys asleep, don't beat my fucking ass for waking her up

tyson: we have to meet with liam to give him the run down of everything at 12 for the race tonight.

tyson: we also have to pick up the keys to the lambo for him.

Ugh, fuck.

I need a trip with Renny that's just a fucking trip. Not a work trip. Because these messages annoy me yet it's what i'm here to do.

to tyson: i'll get ready and be out. i don't want to leave renny here so she's coming.

It makes me nervous to leave her here. There's logically nothing to worry about if she agreed to stay in the room but it still makes me nervous.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and pulled her sleeping body closer to me, her shifting with a groan.

"Morning." I whispered and she hummed softly.

"I have to go meet Liam for some stuff. Come with me." I said and she groaned and shook her head.

Ugh, fuck.

"You don't want to?" I asked and she shrugged a bit. "I'm sleepy."

C'mon Renny, not today.

"I want you to come with me." I admitted, hoping she'd just agree but knowing she probably won't if she doesn't want to.

"Okay." She softly said and I was a little shocked, my eyebrows raising to myself.

"You can stay in bed for a bit longer, i'm gonna go shower."

She nodded slightly and I got up and went to shower, really wishing she would've joined.

I know our constant touching, our constant being attached at the hip I should say, would make you think i'd want space. But do I? Fuck no.