98

______________________________

***

You appear just like a dream to me

***

______________________________

Chapter 98

Renny's Pov.

"Yes baby I get that, but nevertheless, I will not ever be jumping out of a plane again. We did it. Okay, great, but I think it's a one and done kind of thing." Harry rambled as he drove us to a mysterious destination that I don't know anything about.

We went last weekend and skydived, as I promised him, and now he wants to take me on a day trip before whatever birthday surprise he says he has for me tomorrow.

"I'm gonna get certified. I wanna do it by myself." "Yeah, not fucking happening." "As if you can tell me what to do." "Fine. You start jumping out of planes everyday and I will no longer satisfy your cum kink. Try me."

I glared over at him as he kept his hand on my thigh and his eyes on the road.

"Bitch." I mumbled quietly and his laugh erupted in the car. "Excuse me?" "That's mean. What if I have a passion for skydiving and now suddenly you won't satisfy me? Which, for the record, means you also wouldn't be able to get me pregnant. That would suck wouldn't it buddy?"

He hit me with a death glare and I just happily smirked to myself.

"I'd only allow for it on ovulation days. Plus, I satisfy you just fine regardless of cum or not. We started out with condoms in case you don't remember and you seemed perfectly satisfied." "So you thought."

I pretended to pick at my nails and he just let out a small hum.

"Well you've squirted from my tongue before and if I do recall, no cum was involved in that. You'll be just fine."

I slapped his arm and he tried to hide his smirk filled laugh.

"No talk of that." "Why do you hate it so much? I love it. I genuinely love it. A girl that doesn't squirt is a girl that's not for me." He said playfully and I laughed with a head shake.

"You liked me before I ever did it, so that's a lie." "I'd like you regardless of anything but anyone else? Gotta be a squirter." "HM, interesting. Was Enid?"

I saw him roll his eyes as he turned right at a red light.

"Don't start shit with me on something so ancient. And no, she was not." "How about miss girl who opened the door to me that night?"

He looked confused for a second before his brows shot up.

"I forgot about her. I only slept with her once and she didn't so, I don't know. Wouldn't have really mattered anyways, I was into you at the time." "And fucking someone else? Wow baby, that's so kind."

That earned a frown and a squeeze to my thigh.

"I didn't know how to process my feelings. Give me a break. It was a stupid decision." "It was. Made me sad."