62

_________________________________

***

Happiness can stay a while
But sometimes, it don't come alright (no, oh)

***

____________________________

Chapter 62

Renny's Pov.

"Xena...you didn't have to do all this." I said as we went into Harry and I's room now after leaving everyone else's room.

She styled them and they literally ate that shit up.

Everyone looks so good.

"Your man wanted me to be here so I am." She smirked. "And I enjoy every second of it. Which is why i'm excited for your fit."

I smiled and Harry walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

Fuck.

I looked back at Xena and she smirked.

"I'm gay as fuck. I'm looking at you more than him and you're fully clothed."

I chuckled and Harry hummed as his arms snaked around my waist from behind, his warm and somewhat damp body being felt on my back.

"And i'd prefer she stay fully clothed since you're looking at her." He joked whike his warm breathe hit my face and Xena shook her head.

"I'm respectful Styles. You're the one with wandering eyes." She smirked and he hummed. "She's my girlfriend, my eyes are allowed to wander."

"She's my girlfriend"

That sentence still feels so surreal for him to say.

She tried not to let her little smile show and she turned towards the rack as he kissed my neck.

"So Renny, I have three options. A blue jumpsuit first. I think you would look incredible so try it for me yeah?"

I smiled and nodded, grabbing it as the try on process started.

20 Minutes Later

"Yeah I like this." Harry nodded as he fixed the button on his shirt as it was opened halfway.

He's in blue trousers and a white half unbuttoned top.