52

__________________________________

***

I need someone to tell me how I feel
'Cause people disappear here

***

________________________________

Chapter 52

Harry's Pov.

"No let's fucking go Niall!" I yelled as he tried to break down the door to get to the girl he thinks is behind it.

I ran behind him, my gun tightly in my hand, ready to shoot if Gerald comes around that fucking corner.

"She's fucking in here Harry! I can hear her. She's-" "And you're gonna get yourself fucking killed trying to find this fucking girl Niall, stop! She's not here!" I screamed at him, yanking him hard by his shirt collar just as he kicked one last time, but it broke the door.

He got out of my hold and pushed it completely down, the site not what he was expecting and certainly not what I was expecting either.

No.

"Renny?" I whispered as she laid on the floor, sprawled out, covered in blood.

Everything in me stopped moving. It felt like my heart stopped beating. All the noise stopped. Everything stopped.

"Renny!" Niall yelled as he bent down on the ground, cradling her.

Wait...what?

"Renny..." I breathed out, stuck in this state.

This isn't real.

It can't be real.

"Harry fucking call 911! Do something, she's dying!" He yelled frantically covered in her blood.

"Renny no..." I whispered, suddenly being at her side as I fell to my knees.

"No...please no." I started rambling as I cradled her face in my hands.

She's cold.

"Renny wake up. Please, wake up. Baby don't fucking do this, wake up! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't do this without you Renny, please, you have to wake up. You promised me you wouldn't leave me , I can't do this without you. Please. Please!" I yelled as I shook her and tried to shake her. "Baby please..." My voice cracked. "I love you...you can't leave."

"Harry she's dying. We have to get her out of here."

I was hyperventilating. I'm panicking.

I can't do this right now. I have to get her out of here.

"Let's go. She's not dying on me. You're not dying on me. You're gonna live such a good life baby, I promise. I fucking promise." I told her as a tear hit her cheek as it dropped from mine.