61

______________________________

***

And I try, and I try, and I try, and I try
But I never know
Never know what to do

***

_______________________________

Chapter 61

Renny's Pov.

We all left the city about an hour ago, Harry and I took his car and everyone else took the suv that Harry's boujee ass called for them.

I'm excited.

This trip is a surprise to me.

He even asked to see my phone and he turned off my location services , not really sure why but he said it was something to do with him wanting where we're going to be a surprise. I can't still look at my maps but, whatever.

He really wants it to be a surprise. It's cute.

"Can you at least tell me the state? Is it still New York?" "No." "No you can't tell me or no it's not New York?" "It's not New York but i'm also not telling you the state." He smirked as he looked at the road ahead, one of his hands on my thigh firmly like he so often does when he drives.

"Harry." I sighed and he chuckled. "You're so impatient. It's called a surprise for a reason Renny. And it's also not a big deal so...don't get so worked up and excited, you might not even be phased."

I frowned to myself because I really don't enjoy how he's putting himself down for his efforts, his efforts which i'm sure i'll love. Everything with him is pretty over the top so trust me, it is something i'll be 'phased' over. Especially considering we're being fucking styled basically.

He could take me to a Motel 6 with a heart shaped bed and I think i'd fall even more in love. I don't care what we do, it always will phase me.

"Is it somewhere with a heart shaped bed?" I asked and he laughed. "I know how much you want one of those, so i'll take you to one soon but no baby, it's not a heart shaped bed."

I nodded as I tried to think.

"You said it's something I like though." "It is. I mean, i'm pretty sure."

I narrowed my eyes at him, wondering why he thinks this.

"So when did I tell you I liked this?" "You didn't. Now that's all the questions i'm gonna answer."

I huffed and turned my legs away from him.

"Stop that." He chuckled and I hummed as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Put your legs back towards me." "Why?" "I don't know, I just like it. Body language."

I tried to hide my smile and just shifted my legs back to where they were.

The rest of the car ride we talked and I listened to my music, but I couldn't help noticing how Harry was so alert. Too alert.