11

____________________________________

***

Swim within my bedsheets
It's somethin' like a celebration
What's the occasion?

***
____________________________________

CHAPTER 11

Harry's Pov.

I heard a knock on Ren's door my eyes shot open. Did I doze off? Fuck, I didn't mean to fall asleep.

I looked over but realized Ren was still curled up to my arm. She's so strange. I gently moved my arm from her hold and she just grabbed onto the comforter again.

"Ren." A girl said from the other side of the door.

Must be her fucking roommate. Great.

I shook Ren and she just made a little groaning noise before shoving my hand off of her.

"Someone's at your door, get up." I spoke and she huffed before shockingly sitting up.

Wow...that was easy.

"Ow." She winced and rubbed her forehead. Hangovers are a bitch for someone like her i'm sure. Can't relate.

"Why the fuck is your door locked?" The voice said from the other side of the door.

Ren looked at me and knitted her brows.

Her hair was a complete fucking wreck and her face was puffy but she oddly still looked attractive as fuck. I'm very aware i'm nothing short of a pretty site to look at in the mornings too.

"I locked it last night." I stated and she stood up slowly before walking to her door and opening it. "Look, i'm hungover and feel like shit. Can we chat later?" "Yeah well, uhm, Geralds here." The girl whispered the last part and I immediately sat completely up.

I grabbed her phone and looked to see if he had texted and low and behold, the motherfuckers name was there.

"i'm assuming this isn't Ren. but let her know i'm gonna come by in a few hours. i wanna make it up to her."

By the way he texted back, I have a feeling he surely didn't suspect it to be me.

"Fuck...okay, uhm, keep him out there while I get dressed okay?" She whispered quietly before shutting her door.

"No you're fucking not." I said in disbelief.

She's seriously going to go out with him today after he fucking left her at some place she didn't know while she was drunk just so she could walk home? She's got to be fucking delusional.

"Harry, please be quiet. Just...i'm gonna get dressed. Please stay in here until we leave." She pleaded to me as she ran to her closet and started pulling stuff out.

"Are you fucking stupid?" "I'm not in the mood for your mean words Harry. It's not even like that." "Like what? You still fucking like him. Never exactly struck me as the type to get treated like shit and stay but I see you've proven me wrong after all."