84

______________________________

***

And i'd give up forever to touch you

***

_____________________________

Chapter 84

Harry's Pov.

I was laying her down on the couch in no time, tugging her pants down and looking for her approval as I did so, which she gave me eagerly and the fact that she was just as eager as me made me want to thank whoever was above for answering these last resort prayers of her forgiving me. Maybe I do believe. And if whoever is above is real, i've got a lot of fucking apologizing to do although i'll still be in hell after this i'm sure.

"I haven't eaten pussy in so fucking long. That's what I missed doing the most. Eating your pussy." I admitted and she shifted, honestly pissing me off because she just hid a moan.

"Hey, no. Fucking moan. You know I like you vocal."

Black panties covered her and I couldn't even tease. I couldn't do it. I pulled them down and spread her legs open, seeing that perfect pussy.

"Fuck." I moaned as the glistening site. "So fucking sexy. You don't know how much i've missed this sweet cunt of yours baby."

That earned a moan from her.

And that's when I saw how fucking bare she is and I know she didn't have time to shave before she came here.

"Why the fuck are you bare? You told me you never really went bare unless you were fucking somebody."

I couldn't help it as I pushed a finger inside of her as I waited for her answer, watching her squirm a little at the touch, making my dick fucking hurt.

"I didn't but-"

I went straight for three fingers inside her cunt and she moaned but I was honestly pissed that she even thought about fucking someone else. Although she had the right, I fucking hated the thought of her thinking about it.

"Baby, I- I get laser now." She chuckled through a moan and I looked down at her literal fucking perfect, right out of a dirty magazine, pussy.

Baby. She called me baby.

"Oh...well fuck. I'm fucking ecstatic no one else saw you now because this is fucking porn star pussy."

She glared at me and I smirked, going for one finger again and sliding slowly in and out of her,

"So much better than porn star pussy, i'm saying it looks that fucking good." "And it didn't before?" She glared but I just rolled my eyes. "For fucks sake, i'm licking your cunt now."

She started to laugh until my tongue swiped up that soaking wet center of hers and I almost came in my fucking briefs. I wish I was exaggerating.

Her taste.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled into her causing her to shudder.