14

_________________________________

***

I got amnesia
I don't remember
I got a temper

***
_________________________________

CHAPTER 14

Renny's Pov.

An incredible loud ringing was all I heard. Where is that coming from? Where the fuck am I? Am I dreaming? I tried to tune it out but it only got louder, hurting my head before I realized what it was. My fucking phones ringing.

I groaned and opened my eyes to be met with Harry's room.

Oh fuck, I forgot.

I grabbed my phone and saw his name on the screen.

Is he not here?

I turned to see the other side of the bed but it didn't even look slept in. I remember falling asleep on the couch downstairs last night. As soon as we came in last night, someone called him and walked onto his balcony, which I didn't know he even had, and spoke to whoever called. He must've been out there for a while because I fell asleep. I'm assuming he brought me up here. Now that I think about it though, I vaguely remember waking up as he carried me up.

"What?" I mumbled into the phone. "Get up. You have work in an hour."

Well good fucking morning to you too sunshine.

"Where are you?" I asked in curiosity. "I had a meeting to go to. There's a note on the kitchen counter with a number to call when you need a car." "I'm just gonna get an Uber." I said and my voice sounded so fucking deep and groggy. "No you're not. Use the car." "No. I have to go now." "Ren can you just ever fucking be cooperative?" "I've been extremely cooperative but I don't need your services." "Well you seemed to like them last nig-" "That's enough! Bye." I hung up and I mentally fucking cursed myself.

How did I forget that? I honestly can't believe that happened. A kiss is just whatever, not a big deal, but he literally had his fingers in me and we both had a fucking orgasm like what the hell? How did that even happen? I am not allowed to drink around him ever again.

I looked back at my screen and saw messages from Gerald telling me to call him.

"Fuck." I mumbled, sitting up as I pressed his contact.

I got more nervous as it rang, not knowing what this was about. I remember now how he called last night.

"Well I was convinced you were ignoring me." His voice rang through and it actually felt relaxing to hear. "I'm so sorry, no. I was busy last night and this is the first time i'm checking my phone. Is everything okay?" "Yes everything is okay babe. Just a bit worried. You've been pretty silent since the last time I saw you."

Fuck, now I feel bad. I mean, he hadn't even texted or called until last night though.

"I'm sorry. I just, I know you had said you'd be busy the next few days." "Well, I finished most of my work for the day already. I had an early start this morning. I had a meeting."