37

________________________________

***

I don't know what I want, but I want something

***

_______________________________

Chapter 37

Harry's Pov.

My throat burned as I threw back my....fifth, or is it my sixth? Fuck, I don't remember. Whiskey. My fifth or sixth whiskey shot. A rather large shot at that.

Today was an absolute shit show.

I finally fucking left my comfort zone and explained to Renny how I was feeling a bit, which went good, then Audie had to come in and fuck it all up.

I mean, fuck, yeah it was my fault but I explained to Renny so many times, I was only hiding it from her so she would be safe.

She just had to go and meddle and now i'm stuck driving myself drunk because i'm fucking...I don't even know, i'm just wondering when i'll see her again. I don't know what this means for us but i'm guessing....not good.

She went through my things though and that wasn't right either.

My doorbell rang, fuck I forgot I have one of those. Usually people only use it if I don't answer their knocks and I am on the balcony so i'm assuming someone probably fucking knocked.

Fuck me, i'm not in the mood for this shit and quite honestly, i'm drunk as fuck.

I stumbled my way inside, knowing over something but I don't know what, I just heard a thump behind me.

I got to the door and very dangerously opened without looking in the peephole but fuck it, walking on the wild side over here.

I wasn't expecting, or really wanting, to see who it was.

"Tyson, what do you want?" I slurred and he huffed.

"I ran into a friend of yours who's...seemingly just as drunk as you." He rolled his eyes before looking to the left, down the hall.

"Tyson hurry up! We definitely...should leave him alone." That familiar voice slurred.

I furrowed my brows and walked out, feeling my body sober up at least 1%.

Renny was at the end of the hall towards the elevator.

"Renny....what the hell? Why are you with her?" I asked Tyson, feeling myself get pissed already.

"Calm down, I ran into her at the bar down the street. She was pretty plastered, some guy was chatting her up and I stole her away. I told her we were gonna come visit you which she seemed up for at first until we got here..."

Was she gonna go home with some guy?

She walked over to us now and huffed.

She looked cute, plastered, but cute.

"You look drunk." She mumbled and I nodded slowly. "So do you...you were gonna go home with a guy?"