74

______________________________

***

It's just a lot to think about the world I'm used to
The one I can't get back
At least not for a while

***

______________________________

Chapter 74

Harry's Pov.

2 Weeks Later

"Mate just let me check it for fucks sake." Tysons gruff voice bitched at me.

"I don't give a fuck about it Tyson, let it be."

I shook his hand off of my fucking leg so he would just leave me alone. He's not even supposed to fucking be in here. Or anywhere near me for that matter but he managed to sneak in my garage and come right up the elevator into my place.

"You have a bullet wound and you're gonna take care of it you asshole. So fuck off and let me check it or i'll give you another one."

His hand unwrapped the 2 day old wound.

I got shot. Wasn't a big deal or anything. I was pretty much fucking ambushed by Jason but he had a shitty aim so fuck him. He drove off before I could even retaliate. It's getting old.

Everything is getting old.

Tyson wrapped it back up , me not even really knowing what the fuck he had done to it.

It's been two weeks.

Two weeks since I saw Renny.

Two weeks since i've spoken to her.

The hardest fucking two weeks of my life.

She doesn't know what happened or why I left and that's what hurts the most.

She's called. A lot. She's left voicemails that I can't listen to. She's texted me. I think the only reason she hasn't showed up at my door is because she stayed in the hospital for 4 days and since she's gotten out she's been at home.

I've gotten Tyson to speak to Cyril. That's how I know any of this.

"Alright, i'm going downstairs. You need to eat." "Just fucking go. I can feed myself and I just need you out of here-" "You don't fucking feed yourself though. So cut it out. I'm ordering food."

I sighed as I laid back in bed, pissed at the fact that before I can kill Jason and get this over with, I have to let my leg heal because I can barely walk with it right now as it is.

It's delaying me getting back to her.

I need to be back with her.

I want to get drunk. I need to get plastered and get this feeling out of my chest. I need her here and I can't have her and nothing has ever fucking hurt the way this does. I miss her. I miss her so fucking much and I need her.