54

_________________________________

***

But what about these feelings I've got?
I couldn't be more in love

***

_______________________________

Chapter 54

Renny's Pov.

I shaded the dice on his rib as Mick rambled to him about some shit I didn't know anything about.

It's Wednesday now and i'm doing the tattoo for Mick and Shi's friend. His name is James and he's actually a really nice guy.

Audie and Shi are on the couch watching tv but chiming into our conversations.

It's been nice to hang around them the past few days. I've missed them. However, i've missed Harry a fuck ton. I started back my job at the bar yesterday. I saw Harry briefly yesterday morning but I haven't seen him since.

I miss him.

"No I think what happened was that she fucked uh, shit what's the guys name? Bald head and huge ass nose?" Mick said to James and James hummed for a second.

"Ramen!" "Yes! Ramen. Yeah, think she fucked Ramen man. How the fuck is she gonna choose a 40 year old bald headed man over me? I get it, I didn't want her long term anyways but see that wasn't the point."

Mick is so stupid. I love him more than life but he's so stupid.

"Mick you didn't even like her." I stated.

"Okay? Your point? I liked sleeping with her and I thought we were each others fuck buddy."

I chuckled with a head shake.

"You weren't good enough to keep around, cry about it." Audie chimed in and he flipped her off.

"Yeah? Where's your boyfriend? Doesn't seem like your too great to keep around either." He shot back at her and she rolled her eyes.

"She had a girl over last night actually." Shi smirked and Mick and I's faces went up and to Audie.

"Who? You never bring people over, what?" I said just as Mick said, "Wait, who?"

"Mick, none of your business. Ren, i'll tell you later."

I chuckled and went back to tattooing.

A knock on the door surprised me but I knew who it was.

Shi got up and opened the door just as I saw who i've been missing.

"Cyril!" I squealed as I sat down my tattoo gun and went to him, a huge smile plastered on his face.

It's only been about two weeks but I missed him.

"Little Ren, I missed you." He mumbled into my hair as he hugged me right to him, his overwhelmingly warm scent filling my nose.