89

______________________________

***

You can't spell lonesome without me

***

_____________________________

Chapter 89

Renny's Pov.

Mick was in the living room with Shi and Coah, a new friend at the place Mick works now. Well, it's not really a new friend considering he's been coming around for a few months now but still.

We all just called in pizza tonight and now Cyril and Mav are helping me put it up. Yes, Maverick is here. I didn't invite him but he's become friends with Shi and Mick the past few months.

"So when are you gonna explain?" Cyril laughed as I put the leftovers in the fridge.

The dreaded question.

"Is this about boy toy?" Mav smirked, sipping his beer and suddenly Shiloh, Mick and Coah's heads were turned towards the kitchen.

"Yes Renny, please do enlighten us on how Harry is suddenly your boyfriend again." Mick said which just had Shiloh with a smirk on his face.

"Who's Harry?" Coah asked and I sighed. "I need Audie here. There's way too much male energy." I wiped the counter down before throwing the paper towel in the trash, the thought of telling everyone my business with Harry just seemed way too soon.

"You guys do realize it's none of your business right? Especially you two." I said as I pointed at Mav and Coah.

"You know he's probably not happy i'm here." Mav stated and I nodded. "If he knew, he probably wouldn't be. Correct."

That just caused him to break into a grin.

"So you lied?" "I literally did not know you were coming until you popped in my doorway." "She's always had a thing for the bosses!" Shi yelled but I just flipped him off. "Not Mav. He's barely a friend. And as far as Harry, if he asks, i'll tell. I wasn't planning on telling anyone yet but Mick can't keep his big mouth shut."

He just had to tell everyone.

"Haven't told Audie." He shrugged and I nodded. "Wow. Yay." I sarcastically commented.

I am gonna tell Harry that Mav is here but also, I literally didn't invite him. He's used to coming and hanging out with Mick and Shi sometimes and I can't tell him no just because i'm back with Harry. I'm usually doing my own thing when he's here. We really only hang out together in the city with the rest of the people I work with.

"On that note, Im going to shower." I smiled as I walked to my room, feeling someone behind me as I walked into my room.

I knew it was Cyril so I plopped onto my bed.

"So...can you at least tell me?" He smirked and I laughed and patted the spot on my bed, him sitting down.

"He started coming by my work for the past few weeks. He would just kind of stay around outside but I saw him one day and he got away but I just knew his voice."