41

_________________________________

***

When I'm not with you I feel awful

***

__________________________________

Chapter 41

Renny's Pov.

We've been back at Harry's place for about an hour now. Someone called the cops, apparently having saw everything happen. Harry basically lied through the whole thing.

I didn't listen too much because he said he would do most of the talking. They didn't ask me much expect for what I saw. I was pretty honest, minus the Harry shooting back at them thing.

Every since we've gotten back though...he's been off. I can see his mind running wild. I know the whole thing shook him up and he keeps asking if i'm okay, but I can tell he isn't.

I'm okay right now, I just want him to be too.

I walked over to him where he was sat on his bed, his eyes on his phone in his hand.

I grabbed his phone and tossed it on the bed before standing between his legs.

"Harry...everything is okay. I'm okay. And thankfully so are you." "I know Renny but what if I hadn't of fucking been there?"

I shook my head and played with his hair.

"But you were." I pointed out before leaning forward to connect my lips to his neck, feeling his hands go to the back of my thighs.

I left soft and wet kisses up his neck, his scent filling my nose as I did.

"Trying to distract me?" He mumbled and I just shrugged. "Is it working?" I whispered and he hummed, his hands slowly pushing down the waistband of my pants.

"Yeah...let me distract you too." He mumbled and I nodded as he pulled his shirt over his head, my hands going to his pants, unbuttoning them.

Before long I was just in my panties and bra while he was pulling down his briefs.

His very hard cock hit the bottom of his stomach while he sat back on the bed.

I watched as he stroked himself lightly, the site making me even more wet than I already am.

I pushed my panties down and it took no time before he was pulling me towards him.

"Need you on me." He mumbled and I bit my lip at his words before straddling him on the bed, not sitting down on him yet.

His back was to the headboard but before I could lower myself onto him like I wanted to do so badly, he was shaking his head and moving more down until his face was right under my center.

"Sit. Been wanting to do this for too fucking long."

His finger went to center and his other hand on my thigh tightened.

"You're so fucking wet." He groaned before tightening his hold on me to bring me to a sitting position right on his face.

The second I was on him, his tongue was going so deep inside of me and my eyes immediately fluttered close.