35

___________________________________

***

I was housed by your warmth
Thus transformed
By you're grounded and giving
And darkening scorn

***

_______________________________

Chapter 35

Harry's Pov.

"Nice to see you too. Oakland next week?" The gray haired man i've seen far too often for my liking recently asked as he shook my hand.

"Next week." I confirmed, him saying a brief goodbye as he walked away with his other guests.

I looked around, looking for that little silk black dress, immediately finding her at the bar handing Nick glasses.

I'm so ready for us to fucking go.

After about 15 minutes, she walked towards me just as someone walked away from me.

"I'm done." She sighed and I nodded. "Give me like five minutes and we're gonna go."

Tyson walked up to us, tension still evident between us but he looked anything but happy.

"Almost every single guy with Gerald, including himself, is having a bit of a...bender in the bar." He said with a tense face.

I ran my fingers through my hair, not fully understanding what that means but already pissed nevertheless.

"For fucks sake." I mumbled in frustration.

I looked at Edie from across the room as almost everyone had cleared out.

"Tell Edie to stay back here, we're going up front." I told Tyson, him walking to Edie.

"What do you mean they're on a bender?" Ren asked from beside me.

"I don't want you staying back here so just...walk with me out there. If you need to go out to my car until it's handled, just do that okay?"

She nodded but looked really unamused.

I know she's sick of this. Trust me. So the fuck am I.

I kept my hand on her waist as we walked out towards the door to the bar.

I grabbed her hand now so she would follow behind me, Tysons voice saying something from behind us and Ren dropped my hand.

"Wait." She said and I huffed. "What?"

"Don't piss them off by being with me. Let me just stay by Tyson." "What the fuck is that gonna do?"

Tyson grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers, already fucking pissing me off because they didn't even let me okay this.

"Offset them. They're doing this shit because they're pissed at you even more than usual because of her. They don't give quite as much of a fuck about me. Let them think i'm with her. They have no proof you were ever the one with her anyways besides the shit you said to piss him off."