94

______________________________

***

I like when we ride
Money spend it, take me high

***

_______________________________

Chapter 94

Harry's Pov.

I knew the night would be busy considering it's opening night on top of being somewhat of an event for the few investors who had a small part in this casino and other people in this type of business.

High rollers floor was reserved for the night for this event while the downstairs casino, the main floor, is open to the public.

I've been stuck talking to a new investor for Brighton and i'm on the verge of losing every last percent of social battery I have left.

It's getting late. I looked around for the red dress i've been eyeing every so often since she insisted I need to talk to these people without her being a 'leech', which is the last fucking thing she is. She always has a way of getting me out of conversations so I need her right now. This conversation is going in circles. I'm bored to fucking tears.

I spotted her talking to Audie at the bar, some guy chatting up the both of them, although Audie looked into it, until Ren's eyes landed on me.

I gave her a look and suddenly she was telling them something and standing up. I'll forever love the way we can read each other.

I adverted my attention back to the conversation so it wouldn't look so suspicious that I basically summoned her over here to get me away.

"I think it's a good option considering stocks are high right now to begin with. Especially with talks of Brighton's new partnerships with Holstein & Vance." "I agree. However, Holstein & Vance being so new isn't exactly something I think should be valued as such a high competitor given how new they are. You need to see more of their performance in a years span before thinking their potential partnership with us would really be such a gain."

I felt a hand on my arm and that warm vanilla and spice scent hit me.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt." Her velvet voice spoke just as the man nodded at her. I pulled her into my side in a protective manner than I can't seem to shake no matter how hard I try for her. Truthfully, I don't try though. Why the fuck should I?

"Oh Styles, I didn't know you were...married?" "Not married. Yet. This is Renny, Renny this Frank Galloway, investor at Brighton."

She smiled at him and nodded while I held her close enough for him to know even though we're not married yet, she's mine.

"Nice to meet you. If the conversation isn't in the middle of something too important, can I talk to you?" She adverted her question to me which I complied with, obviously. "Of course. Thanks for coming. I'll see you next week at Brighton." I shook his hand as the angel in red pulled me away and to the bar.

"You're welcome."

I licked my lips as I glanced over her, pulling her hips until she was against me.