93

_________________________________

***

Feel like a brand new person

***

_________________________________

Chapter 93

Harry's Pov.

"She can meet you there, you need to come-" "No. I'm not leaving without her. I'll be late." I told Isabella into the phone before I hung up. I'm waiting for Renny to get to my apartment.

Tyson and Gianna are here while Edie waits for us at the casino. I have more people handling everything there of course but Renny was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago and she's not. I'm getting fucking anxiety. She's texting me back as we speak but I still don't like the thought of waiting for her and not knowing why she's not here.

I heard a ding.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry. I had to finish a tattoo and it took me so much longer than I thought and then I forgot my dress at my apartment so I had to go back there. I'm so sorry i'm late on your big n-" I grabbed her and kissed her in front of Ty and G because frankly I don't give a fuck.

"Stop apologizing. You're barely late. And...." I looked her over and I felt suddenly overheated and my pants felt tight.

"You look hot." Gianna spoke for me from behind and I smirked at Renny's gorgeous face. "My thoughts exactly."

Xena did too well. She told me we'd be coinciding  with our looks in terms of color but Renny in red? Insanity.

"Thank you and thank you, LETS GO." She grabbed my hand and did a little run in her heels to the elevator.

I held in my smile and walked with her, having all my things already. Aka: my phone and keys.

"Renny in red? A firecracker." Tyson said while she looked at him and Gianna both with a cheeky smile. "You two look hot." "They're like a goth dream." I chimed in, earning a shove from Gianna.

They do look really good. Xena styled them so I can't say they don't look good. They do look goth, but in a hot way.