50

________________________________

***

I know the memories rushing into mind
I want to kiss your scars tonight

***

_____________________________

____________________________________

Chapter 50

Renny's Pov.

"Is this too much for a race?" I asked Harry as I fixed my black jacket and looked at myself in this full length mirror.

I heard him chuckle from the bathroom before he walked out in a dramatic silver shirt with a vest overtop and black flared pants.

"If that's too much then we'll just be too much." He smirked and I hummed. "Well don't you look nice." I smirked and his hands went to my waist.

His rings cold on the small part of open skin between my top and pants.

"Same to you." He mumbled as he glanced over me.

"So what exactly is the rules for tonight?" "For you?" He smirked and I shrugged.

I just need to know what exactly i'm supposed to do.

"We just watch. I'll meet with Liam beforehand while you and Danielle go find a place to sit." "Wait, Danielle from the Hamptons? She's here?"

He gave me a little smile with a nod.

"Phil is here so yes. While I talk to Liam, you'll go with her. I'll be up there afterwards and we watch."

I nodded but a thought crept in my head.

"And what if it gets busted?" "Oh it will. But not until we're done. I'll have you out of there way before then."

He'll have me out of there?

"I'm not leaving without you." "I'll be with you Ren, i'm not leaving you."

I nodded as he leaned down to peck my lips.

"Not getting you in any fucking trouble."

I shrugged.

"I wouldn't care." I admitted and he glared down at me with a harsh look. "Do not say that. Do you understand me Renny? You do care. Don't get reckless."