82

______________________________

***

I don't need anyone

***

_____________________________

Chapter 82

Harry's Pov.

"Vance! Meet us there in 20! Don't be late slow ass." The Mav guy yelled with a smirk as he walked out with Renny.

I wanna knock the fucking life out of him for getting so close to her.

She looks pretty solemn but he said something I couldn't completely hear which made her fucking laugh as she climbed on the back of his motorcycle.

What if I slashed his tires? Or better yet, wrecked it? That way he couldn't fucking put my girl on the back of his grimey motorcycle.

Call me whatever the fuck you want, because as they pulled off, I followed them.

Clearly coming to the shop didn't work and i'm suddenly unblocked but she won't answer me. Her unblocking me was enough for me to know
she still feels something.

And i'm gonna make her face it.

I suppose they're going to a bar considering I heard them all making plans to do it outside so I followed his motorcycle through the city. Luckily the windows in this Maserati are pitch black.

Just to my luck, they pulled up to a bar about 10 minutes later and I parked a little ways back, watching them go in first. His hands were on her waist and he was laughing. I'm going to fucking lose any willpower I have if he touches her one more fucking time.

The bar was crowded but not overly so. I grabbed a drink, watching them talk to some people I don't know on the other side of the room. It's a weird sting I feel whenever I realize I don't know what her life is really like now. At all.

I hate it.

I watched another guy, I think it was the Vance guy from outside, walk over to them.

She was smiling and occasionally laughing but...it didn't reach her eyes. She looked happy...but I've seen her really truly happy. I didn't see that right now. I could tell through all of those days waiting outside and watching her from afar, she carries herself differently now. She's not as playful.
More guarded. Doesn't seem like she talks a lot. Even right now, i've only seen her open her mouth a handful of times.

I kept watching discreetly from my side of the room until I saw her and an attractive brunette with braids walking over to the bar.

Bingo.

I took a few short strides over to them and even more to my luck, the other girls phone rang and she walked away to answer the call.

Too much adrenaline is in my system right now for me to even have put too much thought into what i'm doing.

"Gin and tonic." She told the bartender just as I let my arms fall to the bar on either side of her from behind her. "That's a little hard for you baby, don't you think?"