67

_____________________________

***

Don't let me go
Stay by my side

***

______________________________

Chapter 67

Renny's Pov.

I woke up to Shiloh sitting in my bed and eating snacks while watching tv.

"Shi..." I groggily said and he hummed. "What exactly are you doing in here?"

He held out a cheese stick to me.

"It's the morning. I want breakfast." I mumbled and he nodded. "Then let's go. We can go get breakfast."

Well he's in a chipper mood.

I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes as everything that happened last night took over my mind again.

I don't know how to feel or what to do. He never came and got me out. He never checked on me after, not that it would've changed anything if he had've.

"Okay." I told him before slowly getting up and washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting on a big sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I didn't tell Shi anything that happened last night but I assumed Mick told him I was upset or something, I don't know. I don't know why else he'd be in here.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded before swallowing the rest of his cheese sticks.

I don't know where he got any of that from in the morning but okay.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mick sitting on the counter talking to Audie and eating cereal.

His hands were fucked

"Mick what the fuck? What happened to your hands?"

They weren't like that last night.

He looked at Shi and shrugged.

"Long story." "Well when did that happen?" I asked and he sat his bowl down.

"Don't be mad."

I furrowed my brows at him, not understanding where this conversation was going.

"Uhm, okay?" "Last night Harry came by. I was pissed so..." He shrugged and picked up his bowl again and started eating cereal.

Wait he punched Harry?

"I'm sorry...elaborate please. Did you punch him?" "Yeah." He said nonchalantly.

I looked over Micks face but it was no bruises, his hands were surely busted though.

"So you punched Harry...but he didn't punch you back?" I asked and he shook his head. "He fucked up Renny. He was a shitty person for that. What fucking reason would he have to punch back?"