48

_______________________________

***

I'm taking this moment, ooh, with me, nah
Wherever I'm going
I'm happy you're coming, ooh, with me
With me, yeah

***

______________________________

Chapter 48

Harry's Pov.

I held Renny into my side as I talked to some people, her sipping some wine and people watching like she does so often.

Suddenly I saw Liam coming up to us.

"If you'll excuse me." I nodded at the men I was talking to and turned us towards Liam.

"Liam, good to see you." I said and he smiled, shaking my hand. "Yeah, yeah you too. Glad to be here. Did you fly in today?" "Yes, this morning. Have you seen Tyson?"

He chuckled and turned his head towards the side.

"I think he might bring home some lovely ladies tonight." He smirked as he watched Tyson chat up like three different girls.

I laughed and nodded.

"I would expect that."

Liams eyes went to Renny and they kind of squinted just a tiny bit, him going silent for a second as he looked at her.

I couldn't help it as I tightened my hold on her.

"Sorry for being rude, i'm Liam. You are?" He asked but I could see something in his expression that was very curious.

"I'm Renny. It's nice to meet you." She smiled and he nodded with a little smile and his gaze went to my hand around her.

"It's nice to meet you Renny." He said but he was still looking her over as if he was trying to figure out who she was or something.

I cleared my throat to stop this weird exchange and nodded.

"We're gonna go to the bar but i'll catch up with you in a bit."

He nodded with a smile and we walked off to the bar.

"Do you know Liam?" I suddenly asked and she chuckled with confusion. "No? Why would I know him?"

I shrugged as I grabbed the drinks the bartender sat down in front of me.

"He was just looking at you like he knew you." "Yeah he was looking kind of weird." She agreed and I didn't like that.

I like Liam. He's a good guy from what I know. I don't want him looking at Renny in a weird way though. Or at all for that matter.

"Oh i'm sorry." She suddenly said as she lightly bumped into the man standing behind her.

"That's alright, my mistake." A british accent spoke so I turned around to see him looking down at her.