91

In the richly decorated office, Zhao Xie was listening to the report of his subordinates.

"A considerable number of people have joined the Blackwood Alliance, and the rest are still waiting, but..."

Zhao Xie fiddled with the spar in his hand, looked at the falling snowflakes outside, and said lightly: "But most people are interested in joining the Blackwood Alliance." The

subordinate shut up and did not dare to speak again.

Zhao Xie's face was displeased, and he snorted coldly, "Don't look at the Blackwood League, how long can it be beautiful?" Whoever

forms a force is going for the sake of profit, this Blackwood Alliance has excellent conditions and has attracted a large number of talented people, but in a few months, will it maintain such lucrative conditions?

"People are greedy, the Blackwood League has now put up the pigsty, and it's about to do it!" Zhao Xie Dao.

He firmly believed that in a few months, the Blackwood League would definitely put forward harsh conditions to its members, and cut a batch of leeks severely, and then people would regret not doing it at the beginning.

"You are the president of the East White Chamber of Commerce, what scene have you not seen? As you might expect, let's just wait. The subordinates also stammered.

Zhao Xie nodded with satisfaction, thinking of the morning's report, his face couldn't help but sink.

His subordinates went to test Liu Mu as usual to collect "protection money", but the clerk suddenly changed his face and drove the two out.

Thinking that Liu Mu had the support of additional fruits, he became bolder.

But this sudden change of face made him feel depressed for a while, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help twitching, revealing an evil smile.

He wants to see how long the so-called "Blackwood Alliance" can last?

......

The East White Chamber of Commerce maintained a wait-and-see attitude towards the Blackwood Alliance, and the other forces were the same, and everyone did not believe that a good person suddenly appeared and could treat its members well.

Day after day, two months have passed in the blink of an eye, and the Blackwood Alliance has recruited people as usual, but there are many more screening conditions for recruiting people and recruiting some high-quality members.

Slowly, some rumors appeared in the Snow Wolf base, saying that the Blackwood Alliance was lying to everyone, and when they recruited enough, they would put forward harsh conditions to squeeze the members.

This kind of situation is not uncommon, the forces of the Snow Wolf Base are fiercely competitive, and some forces will also resort to this kind of means in order to make money quickly. For a while, the people at the base sobered up and began to look at the Blackwood Alliance with a rational eye.

On a snowy night, a sheltered alley lit up red.

"Angkor, what's going on with the Blackwood Alliance?" One asked.

The tall uncle smiled: "What? I wanted you to join the Blackwood Alliance with me, but you didn't want to, and now you regret it?

"No, everyone says that the Blackwood Alliance is unreliable, so I just want to ask you!"

The uncle looked around, played with the lighter twice, and thought for a long time before saying, "I don't know about the rest, but the treatment of the Blackwood Alliance is really superior."