45

In a certain training ground of the Suzaku base, a group of people were covered in mud, sitting on the ground, talking to each other.

The leader of the mercenary group, Lin Yuan, was sitting in the center, and said to his teammates with a smile: "After today's training, everyone has worked hard, the cooperation is good, and the score card has scored A." The

teammates looked at each other and were humble: "What's the matter, it's all the leader, you guide well."

Lin Yuan's square face showed a gentle expression, not as stern and majestic as in front of outsiders, in fact, except for Huang Kai, most of the captains and team members are harmonious, and the team is harmonious, so that they can give full play to their greater potential.

There was no mission today, but they couldn't relax, they came to the training ground specially opened by the base as usual to simulate actual combat training, and at the same time, team analysts scored below to evaluate everyone's performance.

Everyone played well, except...

"What about Fang Kun? The fruit hasn't come back yet? Lin Yuan asked.

"I'll be back in a minute." There is humanity.

As soon as the words fell, a distant figure ran into the training ground, Fang Kun was sweating profusely carrying fruits, panting and apologizing to everyone: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, there are too few fruit shops nearby." With

that, the red cherries and crisp apples were sent down one by one.

Some teammates teased: "Yo, I'm afraid that my legs are weak and I can't run?"

Everyone let out a good-natured laugh, Fang Kun heard this, his ears turned red, and he was embarrassed to scratch his ears and cheeks.

"Xiao Ran!" Lin Yuan stepped forward to stop this person, and looked at Fang Kun with a smile and said: "Don't look at Fang Kun's evaluation score is B, he has just joined the team, shouldering the role of an assassin, and his potential is good, be careful that the person who buys fruit will become you in the future!"

This is the rule of their mercenary group, and the last place in the training ground has to buy fruit for everyone to eat, which is considered a mild punishment.

"Haha, yes, I'm optimistic about this guy too!" Said the teammate who served as a fighter.

Fang Kun was still young, he was suddenly praised by others, his face was ashamed, and he hurriedly handed a few more oranges to the leader Lin Yuan, oranges are easy to carry, do not need to be cleaned, and the juice is full and quenches thirst, everyone prefers oranges.

He watched Lin Yuan take it, peel off the orange peel, and stuff one into his mouth.

"Oops!" Lin Yuan's face was distorted instantly, and he lowered his head with his hand on his chin, as if he had been hit hard at the root of his teeth.

"What's wrong!" The crowd was shocked.

The healer in the team took the lead in running in front of Lin Yuan, holding his shoulders and asking, "What's wrong with you?" Could it be that the last butterfly powder left sequelae?

Lin Yuan trembled and stretched out his hand and shook it vigorously.

"Could it be an old problem with the neck?"

Lin Yuan waved his hand again.

Finally, under the gaze of everyone, Lin Yuan silently opened his mouth, spit out half an orange, looked up and smiled bitterly at Fang Kun: "Xiao Kun, your orange is really appetizing."