29

"This is a fire crystal, and in terms of price, it's a little more expensive." The clerk introduced with a smile.

Chu Shuang slowly picked up a crystal clear red spirit stone, the spirit stone was only the size of a beef grain, and it was not all red, and the outer layer was surrounded by a circle of white crystals, which represented that the texture of the gem was not pure, and the spiritual power contained in it was not pure.

"How much is a little more expensive?"

"It's forty thousand spirit stones." The other party replied.

Chu Shuang put down the gem, pointed to a spirit stone as red as pigeon's blood and said, "Take this one out and take a look." The

clerk smiled: "I'm sorry, this is a valuable item, you can't take out the display case."

Chu Shuang sighed, seeing that the two well-dressed people next door were playing with the all-red spirit stone at will, he understood in his heart, probably because he was dressed ordinarily, and refused to take it out.

She thought for a moment, beckoned, and called another waiter.

"Take out this fire crystal, and if you like it, I'll pay for it." Chu Shuang said after knocking on the glass.

Then she got her wish to see the fire spirit stone, and after paying, she left the shop and came to a mosaic shop under the face of the first clerk.

"This fire crystal is so beautiful." The craftsman carefully placed the spirit stone into the empty holder of the golden bracelet, which was bent and wound into branches and leaves, which matched the gemstone perfectly.

"The more beautiful it is, the higher the spiritual power!" Artisans.

"Yes, it cost a full ninety thousand spirit stones." Chu Shuang said.

The craftsman nodded: "It's worth it, now everyone wants to go to the secret realm to explore, the price of intermediate spirit stones has skyrocketed, but the price of high-grade spirit stones has not changed much."

"Indeed." Chu Shuang said lightly.

After the spirit stone was inlaid, she went downstairs to the food area, and as soon as she entered the door, she took three large jars of freeze-dried beef cubes, and bought some food such as bread and biscuits.

There is a new kind of beef jerky in the food area, Chu Shuang looked at the ingredient list, and when he was thinking about whether the kittens and cats like to eat spicy flavors, there was a sudden burst of discussion in his ears:

"Have you seen the notice of the base? It is said that a treasure has been opened in the forest outside the base!

"Treasure, what kind of treasure?"

"Silly, of course there are all kinds of rare treasures hidden, and all kinds of spiritual grass growing around! It is said that within a kilometer around the treasure, it has been contaminated with spiritual energy, and a lot of spiritual grass and spirit stones have appeared!

"Oh my God, even if you don't enter the treasure, you can get a lot of good things by walking around outside!"

"So, did you buy protective clothing? To enter the forest, you must at least buy a spiritual bow and arrow! Prices have gone crazy!

In fact, not only the protective clothing, but also the price of the intermediate spirit stone in just one week after the news was announced, only the price of the high-grade spirit stone was stable, after all, there were very few people who bought it.

"Girl, buy a protective suit, do you want to explore the secret realm? This protective suit must be bought. A salesman aunt grabbed her and recommended her.