79

"Exit the base? No way! Qi Cheng shouted angrily.

Hongyun spread his hands: "You only have two choices now, one is to withdraw from the base, and the other is to hand over your daughter for trial."

Qi Cheng sneered: "There are 200,000 talents under my Qi family's name, and I don't hand over

Qi Rui, is it possible that you still want to rob it?"

Hongyun didn't speak with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Then everyone heard a burst of footsteps, This sound came from all directions of the Qinglong base, although it was chaotic, but with an undoubted majesty, slowly, several elite troops of talented people came to the scene.

"The other two families have already sent letters to support me in capturing Qi Rui." Hongyun said: "If you don't want to, they are willing to send their own talents.

Qi Cheng was stunned.

At this moment, he came back to his senses, this is not just a simple accusation against his daughter Qi Rui, it is clear that other families have fallen into the ground, and on the surface they are making a fuss about Qi Rui, but they actually want to suppress the Qi family.

"Master, what if we leave the base?" The old butler beside him said gloomily: "There are forty-one islands at home, as well as two spirit stone mines, which is enough, staying in the Qinglong base will only make people take it in vain."

Qi Cheng thought about it and nodded, today is Qi Rui, tomorrow may be other names, the

Qi family has no peaceful days.

"Okay, our Qi family will officially withdraw from the Qinglong base from today, and the laws and regulations of the base can no longer bind the Qi family! The Qi family will not participate in the administrative and commercial activities of the Qinglong base!

When Hongyun heard this, he breathed a long sigh of relief, although he didn't want to go back to the spirit stone mine, but he made the Qi family suffer a big loss.

The Qi family had 200,000 talents, most of whom were registered to seek refuge, and as soon as the Qi family withdrew from the base, this group of talents was also hesitant to choose, and finally the Qi family and the slaves took away 40,000 people.

"40,000 people, that's enough." Qi Cheng said leisurely, and left the base with his daughter Qi Rui and came to the nearest island.

The island is a beautiful place, and a small white villa has been built on the island, which is very suitable for relaxing, and Qi Cheng walked inside to reflect on the events of the day.

"Thanks to you for helping me decide, I've long had enough of these three families in the Qinglong Base!" Qi Cheng patted the old butler on the shoulder and said, "You're right, let's preserve our strength in time and wait for him to come back one day."

Qi Rui escaped, and at this time he also regained his spirit, and kicked the slave next to him: "I haven't been here for a long time, there must be ash everywhere in the bedroom, clean it for me, otherwise I will pick your skin!"

Unexpectedly, the little slave raised his head: "The Qi family is no longer within the scope of the laws and regulations of the Qinglong Base, I am not your slave anymore!"

"You!" Qi Rui was stunned.

"I thought you could be more restrained, but I didn't expect it to be the same, forget it, I won't do it!" The little slave got up and left the house, took out the communicator to book a ticket to take him back to the base.

Qi Rui was completely stunned.

"You too, be more restrained!" Qi Cheng couldn't see it either, and blamed.