53

Chu Shuang knew that she had to catch spirit fish, at least three or four, so that she could breed more small fish to sell.

But under Huang Kai's nose, she couldn't catch it.

She approached Huang Kai's side, trying to squeeze out a smile, and was about to speak, but Huang Kai glanced at it lightly, as if he had spied on her thoughts.

"Go to the side." Huang Kai said impatiently: "If there is any leftover fish soup, I will give you a bowl."

...... Oh, dare to love yourself only for fish soup?

Chu Shuang didn't move, but said seriously: "I want a spirit fish, I have to."

"Who are you? The breath is so big, open your mouth and ask for a spirit fish? A relative surnamed Huang sneered.

Huang Kai waved his hand to silence his relative, then looked at Chu Shuang, and asked coldly, "Why?"

"I want to study the artificial cultivation of spirit fish, what can I do without spirit fish in my hand?" Chu Shuang said.

Huang Kai was silent, he had heard Huang Ting tell how superb Chu Shuang's planting skills were and how prosperous the store was, so he naturally believed that Chu Shuang was capable.

Farming is possible, fish farming... It should be possible to try, if the research is really successful, he can definitely make a lot of money in the base, even if it is not successful, a mere spirit fish is not too much of a loss.

Huang Kai nodded, it was allowed.

Chu Shuang was ecstatic, but her face still had to remain calm, she looked at the pool water with a professional eye, and then said, "I have to go into the water to pick and pick a female spirit fish of uniform size."

Huang Kai also agreed.

Chu Shuang smiled, carried his backpack and went into the water, the pool water was cold, and as soon as he stepped in, a thin layer of silt at the bottom was brought up, muddying the pool of water.

"Chief, you just let her go down to catch fish? Once a person destroys the pool environment, the spirit fish will die soon! "When my subordinates saw a pool of muddy water, they were very dissatisfied.

"Then you can go down and catch fish, and you have to eat it today anyway." Huang Kai said coldly: "What are you afraid of?" What is her ability as a Chu Shuang, can it be that she can take away the fish in this pool? The

subordinates thought of Chu Shuang's title of "F-level mage", and they didn't say anything more.

And this Chu Shuang stepped on the silt, happily muddying a pool of water, and the figure of the koi spirit fish was hidden in the muddy water, and she could catch it as much as she wanted.

Putting her hands in the pool and waiting, soon, a slippery little koi slipped across the back of her hand, wagging its tail in search of food, and she seized the opportunity and quickly grabbed forward.

"Smack." A fresh koi was thrown into the space spirit stone, Chu A Rabbit was holding a water basin high, and when he saw the koi flying out of thin air, he immediately ran and steadily took the fish into the water basin.

"Find a bucket with spirit stones in it." Chu Shuang put his head slightly close to his wrist, where a spatial spirit stone was tied, and instructed Ah Tu: "Find the largest bucket and basin, and stuff as many spirit stones as you can, this fish can last for a few days by relying on spirit stones."

"Okay." Ah Tu nodded obediently, and turned his two little short legs upside down to find the bucket.

Chu Shuang continued to touch the fish again, there were a lot of koi in the pool, and soon she touched another one, and threw it into the space again.

✓ The daily farming of the last days of the medical fairyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें